• The current season of Rena Lange apparel, accessories, shoes, and bags are now up to 80 percent off. Previous seasons will also be on sale, including suits, knits, and outerwear. Through 5/1. 7A W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave., ground fl. (212-262-8065); 9–5.
• Victoria’s Secret is taking 20 to 40 percent off their flirty swimwear collection at their online sale. Play it safe with a solid two-piece string bikini for $19 (originally $24) or spice it up with a solid charm print top for $27 (originally $36) and bottoms for $15 (originally $20).
• Julie Chaiken’s spring Chaiken collection is on sale, which means you can score blouses for $80, dresses for $125, and pants for $100. Through 5/1. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (10–7); Wed. (10–6).
• Find Hanro’s sleepwear, loungewear, and robes for men and women up to 75 percent off starting today. Through 4/30. 40 E. 34th St., at Madison Ave., Ste. 207; Tues. (8–6), Wed. (8:30–4:30); cash only.
• If you like silk tops with jewel embellishments look no further. Tops and tunics from Prairie New York are marked down to wholesale prices and lower. Even jersey-silk dresses will be on sale. Through 5/2. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 406 (212-391-4700); Tues.–Fri. (11–7); cash only.
• Candles (now $20), vintage-looking dresses (now $85), and breezy tops (now $40) are discounted by 60 to 80 percent at the Tocca sale. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Eleventh Ave., third fl. (212-929-7122); Wed.–5/2 (11–7).
• Men’s and women’s cashmere from Inhabit are marked up to 80 percent off. Through 4/30. 1441 Broadway, nr. 40th St., 24th fl.; 212-575-3800; Wed.–Thurs. (10–6:30).
• The spring and summer collections from Olga Kapustina are up to 70 percent off starting today, where you’ll find silk and jersey dresses with the slashed prices. Through 5/2. 161 W. 22nd St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl.; Wed. and Thurs. (9–8), Fri. (9–7).
• Cashmere cardigans and cotton tees from White + Warren are marked down below retail prices at their huge sample sale starting today. Sweaters that were $220 are now $90, and dresses that were $130 are now $60. Through 5/1. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; 212-398-3295; Wed. (8–6), Thurs. (8–4).
• Iridesse pearls as well as baubles from Anthony Nak, Gabrielle Sanchez, and Christian Tse, are 50 to 60 percent off ($100 to $4,500). The Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., at Sixth Ave., Oxford Ste. (212-247-2700); Wed. (11–7); Thurs. (9–7); Fri. (9–6).
• Leave it to Metamorphosis Day Spa to find a reason to offer New Yorkers a deal. For tax-filing time, they're offering the Tax Relief special, which is a scalp massage, 25-minute massage, mini-facial, and foot massage to ease the financial woes (now $150 for 90 minutes). 127 E. 56th St., nr. Lexington Ave., fifth fl. (212-751-6051); Mon.–Thurs. (10–9); Fri. (10–8); Sat. (10–6)
Most Viewed Stories
Melania Trump Is Reportedly ‘Miserable’ in Her Role As First Lady
Trump Somehow Found a Way to Insult Women at the Unveiling of an Airplane
Angela Merkel Is Also Powerless Against Justin Trudeau’s Gaze
Nighttime Voice-mails From the White House
Trump Supporters Are Buying Ivanka Trump’s ‘Liberal Repellent’ Perfume As Revenge
Norma McCorvey, Jane Roe of Roe v. Wade, Dies at Age 69
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
Chrissy Teigen on ‘Underrepresented’ Asian Models and Appropriation
Woman Accused of Killing Kim Jong-nam Says She Thought It Was a Reality-TV Prank
The Fashion World Comes Together in Video to Proclaim, ‘I Am an Immigrant’
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.