• Cashmere from the Henri Bendel house label is 25 percent off. Through 5/4. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); Mon.–Sat. (10–8); Sun. (noon–7).
• Porridge Clothing launched an online boutique with 25 percent off all purchases to honor the occasion. Try the lace mini ruffle dress for $141 (originally $189) or a high-waisted skirt with button detail for $106 (originally $142). Just type in AP2R at checkout.
• Urban Outfitters is unloading a lot of their men’s and women’s stock online. Check out the sporty racerback band tank for $18 (originally $32) or the luxe pencil skirt for only $5 (originally $58). Geez, that’s cheaper than our lunch.
• The Bottega Veneta trunk show ends on Wednesday, so browse the famous leather goodies and fall clothes soon. Barneys, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900, ext. 2152); 10–5.
Archetype Showroom is marking off all their samples to wholesale rates, which means you can find Lorick, Samantha Pleet, Digby & Iona jewelry, 80%20 shoes, and Corpus denim for super-low prices. A Lorick dress that was regularly $400 will be $160 to $200, a Samantha Pleet romper will only be $170, originally retails for $380. More designers included. Through 4/26. 676 Broadway, nr. Bond St., second fl. (212-529-1407); 10–7.
• Find women’s apparel, shoes, and accessories from Dolce Vita, a fave Lower East Side boutique, for only $10 to $80 at their sample sale starting today. Through 4/26. 156 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St., fourth fl. (212-253-5935); Thurs.–Fri. (1–7), Sat. (12–4).
• Plaza Too footwear is marked down at the SSS Sample Sale that starts Tuesday. Word is this spot may also have Kooba, Free People, and Converse by John Varvatos leftovers from last week, so keep an eye out for additional steals. Through 4/24. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (10–7), Wed. (10–6).
• Jewelry from Diana Heimann is 50 to 60 percent off starting today. Find big gemstone rings, earrings, and necklaces. Through 4/24. 145 E. 48th St., nr. Lexington Ave. (212-906-9132); call for appointment.
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.