• Yoko Devereaux creative director Andy Salzer is celebrating his birthday by taking 25 percent off his menswear — and serving up free booze across the street at Trophy Bar from 9 to 11 p.m. 338 Broadway, nr. Keap St., Williamsburg (718-302-1450); 4/11 (noon–10).
• The Salvor Projects sample sale starts today featuring markdowns on printed textiles and paper, bags, tees, and wallets. Through 4/13. 120 W. 28th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 4K (646-241-4823); Fri. (12–7), Sat.–Sun. (12–6).
• Spend $1,000 on handbags at Saks.com and get a $400 gift card. Just type the code HANDBAGS at checkout. Or if shoes are more your bag (har), spend $400 in shoes and get a $150 gift card. Type SHOES at checkout for this deal. Through 4/12.
• Crabtree & Evelyn celebrate Customer Appreciation Day by taking 20 percent off items in store and online. Suggested: the jojoba oil moisturizing cream for $22 or the mint, fennel, and ivy Body Polisher. Through 4/13.
• Boutique on 57 hosts a huge sample sale featuring shoes, apparel, and accessories from Roberto Cavalli, Gucci, Blumarine, Valentino, Emilio Pucci, Chloé, Dolce & Gabbana, and more up to 70 percent off. Dresses that went for $5,500 are now $750, and shoes that were $680 are now $125 (designers not specified). Through 4/11. Regency Hotel, 540 Park Ave., at 61st St., penthouse suite (917-940-9934); Thurs.–Fri. (10–7).
• The Calypso sale is extended at the SSS Sample Sale where you'll find year-round resortwear like cotton eyelet Bermudas (now $10) and boho-style embroidered dresses (now $40). 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748).
• AlX Armani Exchange is having a one-day sample-sale event, slashing prices on all of their items like tees, outerwear, bags, and more. Get a blazer for $20 or a wallet for $10. 125 Enterprise Ave. S., Secaucus, N.J.; Saturday only (9:30–3). Cash only.
• Hickey — the more youthful, less expensive spinoff of Hickey Freeman — is taking up to 75 percent off suits and casualwear. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; 4/13 (11–6); 4/14 and 4/16 (10–6); 4/15 and 4/17 (10–7).
• Brooklyn's sweet kids' shop Green Onion, is taking up to 60 percent off clothes and accessories for newborns up to 10 years; Charlie Rocket pants were $50 but are now $18. Arts*Cetera, 212 Smith St., nr. Butler St., Carroll Gardens (718-643-6817); 4/13 (noon–5).
Most Viewed Stories
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
Los Angeles Police Confirm Active Criminal Investigation Against Derrick Rose
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.