• Boutique on 57 hosts a huge sample sale featuring shoes, apparel, and accessories from Roberto Cavalli, Gucci, Blumarine, Valentino, Emilio Pucci, Chloé, Dolce & Gabbana, and more up to 70 percent off. Dresses that went for $5,500 are now $750, and shoes that were $680 are now $125 (designers not specified). Through 4/11. Regency Hotel, 540 Park Ave., at 61st St., penthouse suite (917-940-9934); Thurs.–Fri. (10–7).
• Get 15 percent off all Express purchases with this coupon, which includes the new Celia Birtwell collection. Through 4/29.
• Hayden-Harnett’s leather hobos (now $250 to $300), satchels (now $234), and wallets (now $75) are marked down 30 to 80 percent. 16 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 501 (212-564-3720); (11–7).
• Perennially fashionable men’s and women’s hunting-inspired clothes and accessories are reduced by up to 70 percent at Beretta. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 4/8 and 4/9 (9–6:30); 4/10 (9–5).
• Tufi Duek is already marking down the spring collection by 60 percent; jersey dresses were $395 but are now $140. 530 Broadway, nr. Spring St., tenth fl. (212-925-8277); 4/8–4/10 (9:30–7).
• Yoko Devereaux creative director Andy Salzer is celebrating his birthday by taking 25 percent off his menswear — and serving up free booze across the street at Trophy Bar this Friday from 9 to 11 p.m. 338 Broadway, nr. Keap St., Williamsburg (718-302-1450); 4/11 (noon–10).
• The Calypso sale is extended at the SSS Sample Sale where you'll find year-round resortwear like cotton eyelet Bermudas (now $10) and boho-style embroidered dresses (now $40). 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); 4/2 and 4/3 (10–7); 4/4 (10–6); 4/5 and 4/6 (11–5).
• Mick Margo offers 15 percent off designer clothes, footwear, and accessories from Alexander Wang, Gryson, and Lerario Beatriz. Just type SPRING15 at checkout. Through 4/30.
• Activewear is up to 75 percent off at the online Lucy.com sale. Try the Speed Racer top for $25 (originally $50) or a light Action Jacket for $20 (originally $78).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Beyoncé and Tina Knowles Did A Normal Mother/Daughter Thing
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.