• Tom Ford would like to give Barack Obama a makeover since "his suits don't fit him very well." Sigh. If only our politicians had the style sensibility of their French counterparts. [British Vogue]
• Britain's worst-dressed men include Gordon Brown, Pete Doherty, David Beckham, and James Blunt, according to GQ. We get Pete Doherty, but perhaps GQ hasn't seen Beckham in those Armani ads. [Independent]
• Simon Mills was part of the voting panel for GQ's best-dressed list and doesn't understand why Prince Harry made the cut but think Daniel Day-Lewis is a worthy member. Oh subjectivity. [Telegraph]
• American Apparel issued a statement on the lawsuit Woody Allen filed against the brand. Apparently the billboards with his face and their name were "a vehicle for non-commercial, social and political commentary" and not meant to sell clothes. [Racked]
• Abercrombie & Fitch brings back A&F Quarterly to its London store this Saturday. The publication was discontinued in 2003 in the U.S. after its racy content upset people. Apparently Brits are more open-minded. [British Vogue]
• Giles Deacon will leave Daks as the label shifts focus to ready-to-wear collections. [British Vogue]
• Scarlett Johansson, Kim Cattrall, Sally Hershberger, Marchesa, Chris March and the MisShapes all created custom baguettes for Fendi. Buy them April 17 for just $2,500 on eLuxury.com. [WWD]
• A ranking of the top ten countries with the most consumers of "designer" goods does not include the U.S. Greece, Hong Kong, and India topped the list. [WWD]
• Marc Anthony spent about $2.6 million on diamond earrings for wifey J. Lo to "thank" her for their babies. [Mirror]
• Heather Mills is trying to disguise herself with a black wig. Maybe she doesn't want people to know it's her wearing those vegan shoes. [Sun UK]
• Gisele's makeup artist was photographed touching up her butt cheeks at a recent shoot with Mario Testino. They were nicely tanned from her recent holidays in Costa Rica and Ibiza with her boyfriend Tom Brady. God, we feel lame. [British Vogue]
• Agyness Deyn tries too hard to look like she doesn't try to hard. Oh, haters. [Sun UK]
Most Viewed Stories
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
Why Are All the Gays Still Obsessed With Big Little Lies?
Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’
A Funny Thing Happens When Women Begin to Outearn Their Husbands
The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
Girlboss Will Make You Nostalgic, But Maybe Not in a Good Way
Here’s Chelsea Clinton Responding to an Awkward Joke About Her Mom
Latest News from The CutConservative Pundit Accuses Sean Hannity of Sexual Harassment
“This kind of stuff is all over the place at Fox News,” said Debbie Schlussel, in case that wasn’t already clear.Gigi Hadid’s Family Celebrated Her Birthday By Bringing Out The Baby Pictures
She was just as cute as you imagine.Can We Finally, Officially, Say That Amber Heard and Elon Musk Are Dating?
Yes — that Elon Musk.The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
This week’s sex diary.Remembering Fashion Photographer James Moore
A new book revisits some of his most influential work for Harper’s Bazaar.Richard Simmons Writes Post-Hospitalization Facebook Update
Simmons thanked the nurses and doctors who took care of him, and the officer who helped him home.Wonder Woman Director Patty Jenkins Is Trying to Make This Woman’s Wish Come True
Director Patty Jenkins is trying hard to make one terminally ill woman’s wish to see Wonder Woman come true before it opens on June 2.Runner Kelly Roberts Snagged a Royal Selfie During the London Marathon
The runner and blogger got a mid-marathon selfie with Prince Harry, Prince William, and Kate Middleton.CNN Anchor Alisyn Camerota Was Also Sexually Harassed by Roger Ailes
“I was embarrassed, and it is sort of humiliating.”Here’s Chelsea Clinton Responding to an Awkward Joke About Her Mom
Things got awkward at Variety’s Power of Women luncheon.
Sources say seven more employees will join the suit next week.This Chicago Artist Crowdfunded His Plagiarized Michelle Obama Mural
Female artist Gelila Lila Mesfin originally painted Michelle Obama as an Egyptian queen before Chris Devins used it for a mural in Chicago.Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian Are Taking a Well-Deserved Vacation
Dare we say … a babymoon?Caitlyn Jenner Confirms She’s Had Her ‘Final’ Sex-Reassignment Surgery
She appeared on 20/20 with Diane Sawyer Friday night.Elisabeth Moss Isn’t Convinced The Handmaid’s Tale Is Feminist
“It’s a human story, because women’s rights are human rights.”Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’
In a conversation with Roger Ailes, of all people.Rosario Dawson Is Happy to Be Publicly Dating Eric Andre, But Would Be Happier If Tongue Pics Had Not Been Required As Proof
They journal together, for heaven’s sake.Pregnant Beyoncé Came to Slay in New Instagram Photos
Take that, haters.Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
This tech CEO declared he’s not dating Taylor Swift, thank you very much.American Airlines Apologizes for Flight-Attendant Incident With Mom and Stroller
Things get tense over a baby stroller in this viral video.