• The first photos of Viktor & Rolf's limited-edition false-eyelash line for Shu Uemura are out. The line includes three sets of false eyelashes that retail for $120, so these are not the kind you're expected to lose. [A Touch of Blusher]
• Swarovski studded the Bond No. 9 fragrance bottle in purple, green, and blue crystals. You can get it at Saks for just $650. Honestly, we love the fashion and beauty industry's refusal to acknowledge the recession. It's a beautiful thing. [Beauty Snob]
• Ballade Verte by Manuel Canovas smells “deeply, darkly, earthily green, old and musty in the best way, a rich and almost rotting organic green like fresh branches mixed into soil.” Uhhhhh, we wear perfume so we don't smell like that, but to each her own. [Moment/NYT]
• British docs say they’ve discovered a cure for acne called SMT D002, which would reduce the flow of sebum (oil) by 90 percent. It’s a pill, but they're trying to make a cream. Now whatcha gonna do, Proactiv? Huh? [Telegraph via Jezebel]
• Collagen is an anti-ager that comes in many beauty products. But in Japan you can ingest it in candy or soup form. Suddenly our tummies are just rumbling. [Beauty and the Blog]
• The Secret Platinum deodorant in vanilla chai smells like sweet pudding, but it's so potent it interferes with perfume. Lame. [Non Blonde]
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesPrince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Sorry, but it’s true.Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
It was inevitable.What’s Going to Happen to Angelina’s Jewelry From Brad?
She has quite a few personal pieces from Brad Pitt that might wind up on the auction block.Models at Margiela Looked Like Rainbow Brite Alien Angels
Cosplay for characters that haven’t been invented yet.Senate Approves Long-Delayed Zika-Funding Bill
The $1.1 billion measure is expected to pass the House later today.Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
“Campaign stress?”Emma Watson and Justin Trudeau Hold International Wokeness Summit
Rude of them to not invite the American delegate, Matt McGorry.Whoopi Goldberg on Vetements and Burning Bridges
The comedian is trading The View for a higher profile in the fashion world.This Gentle Mask Kills Zits Overnight
And it doesn’t stink.What Really Happens Backstage at the Shows
Runway beauty used to be pretty low-key. Now it’s one of the main events.
Melissa Joan Hart is the new Connecticut chair for the Gary Johnson campaign.Kim Kardashian Assaulted by the Same Guy Who Grabbed Gigi Hadid
He ran up and kissed her ass.The FDA Is Finally Going to Update the Term ‘Healthy’
Currently, foods that are low in fat but high in sugar can use it, which, no.Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Kellyanne Conway made a Freudian slip.Meet the Designer Who Launched a Hit Label From His Apartment
Talking to Atlein designer Antonin Tron about his unconventional debut.In The Girl on the Train, Emily Blunt Fights the Stigma Around Female Alcoholism
The adaptation of Paula Hawkins’s best-selling novel hits theaters on October 7.Miley Cyrus Says She Was the ‘Least-Paid’ Actor on Hannah Montana
She was just excited to be on a Disney show.The Frozen Flowers at Dries Van Noten Are Your New Wedding Inspiration
Paris Fashion Week’s most dramatic set so far.All the Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
Bryan Boy and Hari Nef, Mickey Mouse, lots of red.5 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy, From a Coffee Grinder to an A.P.C. Jacket
Including a Lanvin iPhone case for the cost of brunch.