With a new issue out, the controversial Vogue cover with LeBron James and Gisele Bündchen is finally behind the magazine. Though the magazine's returned to its standard SWF (safe white female) format, this month's cover has its own slew of problems. Allow us to enumerate:
1. The headline "When Good Work Goes Bad" is all too reminiscent of the racial brouhaha that erupted last month.
2. Gwyneth Paltrow's eyebrows do not look like Gwyneth Paltrow's eyebrows. Her mouth also looks really weird.
3. Gwyneth appears to have inexplicably stolen a member of Daft Punk's helmet to use as an armrest.
4. Paltrow looks like the Tin Man's wife with those metal cuffs on both wrists.
5. Paltrow has the worst case of helmet hair we have ever seen.
Please do tell us what we missed.