• The FiFi Awards, the Oscars of the fragrance industry, were doled out last night at the Park Avenue Armory. Coty Inc. was this year's big winner. Their scents for Victoria and David Beckham, Intimately Beckham, won Fragrance of the Year for popular appeal in both the women's and men's category (go figure). Marc Jacobs’s Daisy won two awards in the Women’s Luxe and Best Packaging categories. [WWD]
• Artemis makes an eyelash curler that heats up like a curling iron. Does this scare yet oddly excite anyone else? [Beauty Snob]
• Sheer lip glosses makes lips more vulnerable to skin cancer because they increase light penetration to the lips. So make sure your kisser gets just as much SPF as your skin. [Kiss and Makeup]
• M.A.C is releasing a special limited-edition bluish lip color in California called California Dreamin’. Someone needs to put this on eBay, stat. [Specktra Beauty News]
• Nick Arrojo, the What Not to Wear hairstylist of the Arrojo Studio salon, will release a book called Great Hair this fall. Sounds creative. [Teen Vogue]
• China Glaze just released a new eight-piece set of hologram neon nail colors called INK inspired by tattoos. The $25 set comes with nail decals. We thought those were for children. [Makeup and Beauty Blog]
• British men spend less than $5 a year on skin-care products. One bottle of our drugstore moisturizer costs more than that. [Bella Sugar]
Most Viewed Stories
Jesse Williams and Aryn Drake-Lee Divorcing After Five Years of Marriage
Serena Williams Responds to Male Tennis Player’s Racist Remark About Her Pregnancy
Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?
I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
American Lingerie Companies Don’t Do Big Boobs Justice
A Woman Used Her Boyfriend’s Balls As a Makeup Blender
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
What It’s Like to Have Tina Fey As a Mentor
First, She Escaped a Cult. Now She’s Running for Office.
4 Psychology Experts on Why Alex Jones Is Always Taking His Shirt Off
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesZeke Thomas Wants Gay Men to Stop Staying Silent About Assault
He’s the first male ambassador for the National Sexual Violence Resource Center.LVMH Buys Christian Dior for $13.1 Billion in Cash, Hermès Shares
The Arnault Family Group adds another luxury brand to its portfolio.Students Sue UC Berkeley for Canceling Ann Coulter Appearance
The lawsuit says the university is discriminating against conservative speakers.Jesse Williams and Aryn Drake-Lee Divorcing After Five Years of Marriage
The two have known each other for more than a decade.How Do You Reclaim the Mother From Psycho?
The star and creator of Bates Motel on a character who is “Medea meets Lucille Ball.”Alex Jones Is Now Being Sued by Chobani Yogurt
Alex Jones’s latest legal battle is against a yogurt company.Serena Williams Responds to Male Tennis Player’s Racist Remark About Her Pregnancy
“This world has come so far and yet we have so much further to go.”Kim Kardashian Didn’t Come Over Just to Stare at a Cake
She needs to show Khloé her “ex-box,” which contains at least two chicken-related items.Revisit Groundbreaking Photos by Diane Arbus
A new book commemorates the 50th anniversary of her MoMA exhibition with Lee Friedlander and Garry Winogrand.What It’s Like to Have Tina Fey As a Mentor
Tracey Wigfield on 30 Rock, her new sitcom Great News, and writing a character based on her mom.
Because, its president said, gender equality “transcends politics.”The ‘Secret Menu’ Beauty Option You Don’t Know About
How to get the best concealer perfectly custom-matched to your skin.Zac Posen on His New Documentary and Fashion’s Dark Side
“They love to shoot you up like a clay pigeon.”Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?
A fun little fact from the French presidential race.4 Psychology Experts on Why Alex Jones Is Always Taking His Shirt Off
After it emerged that conspiracy theorist Alex Jones allegedly took his shirt off during family therapy, we got curious.Hey, Ladies, Would You Carry Condoms If They Came in a Cute Travel Case?
Don’t you dare let anyone know you have sex.American Lingerie Companies Don’t Do Big Boobs Justice
You don’t need to look frumpy.Amber Rose’s Beauty Line Will Teach You How to Have Fun
She’s the face of an exciting eyeliner.A Woman Used Her Boyfriend’s Balls As a Makeup Blender
There’s video evidence.The Best Street Style From Coachella, Week Two
Kimonos, tulle skirts, harem pants.