• The designers behind 6267, Tommaso Aquilano and Roberto Rimondi, stop by Saks to preview their fall 2008 collection. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 49th St., third fl. (212-753-4000); 11–2.
• The classic shapes of Lambertson Truex’s men’s and women’s bags, shoes, and small leather goods are up to 80 percent off. Through 5/8. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 5/6–5/8 (9–6:30).
• LAI's luxe, leather and exotic skin bags, clutches, and small gift items like belts and card cases are on sale; alligator handbags that were $1,300 to $7,500 are now $600 to $3,000. Through 5/8. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave. , Ste. 403 (212-245-4675); 5/6–5/8 (10–6).
• Samples from Lewis Cho are up to 80 percent off. You’ll probably find lots of past-season looks. Through 5/7. 225 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-629-9329); noon–8.
• It’s free beauty-gift time from Philosophy . Spend $100 or more and get a tote bag full of nine regular-size items for only $25. Through 5/8. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 49th St., first fl. (212-753-4000).
• The Mavi store in Union Square takes 25 percent off Mavi spring fashions on Wednesday night, as long as you RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even better, if you snag a spot, they’ll also be serving free beer from Chelsea Brewing Company. 832 Broadway, nr. 13th St.; RSVP required.
• Grueneyes is taking up to 70 percent off their chic stock of eyewear from Christian Roth, Prada , and Fendi at the semi-annual spring sale. Through 5/10. 1076 Third Ave., at 64th St. (212-751-6177) and 2009 Broadway at 69th St. (212-874-8749); 5/7–5/9 (10–7); 5/10 (10–6).
• The Bitta Design Group showroom featuring precious and semiprecious jewelry, watches, rings, pendants, and more are up to 80 percent off retail prices. Through 5/8. 10 W. 46th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 1802 (212-575-1416); Wed.–Thurs. (10–6).
•Eyes Lips Face (e.l.f.) makeup is all $1 at their huge online sale. Want a makeup brush? One buck. Eye shadows? Lipsticks? All only a dollar. Stock up!
• Spring means sales for Urban Outfitters, which marks up to 50 percent off in their online sale section. Enter the code PICKAWINNER at checkout, and score an additional 10 percent off.
• If you’re looking for Mother’s Day gifts at Kenneth Cole , they’re taking an extra 30 percent off all specially selected Mother's Day items. Like this zip-around wallet which was $118 but is now $83. Through 5/11.
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.