• Celebrate the success of Project Runway’s Alison Kelly when she launches her line Dahl by Alison Kelly at Alter in Brooklyn tonight. Alter, 109 Franklin St., at Greenpoint Ave., Brooklyn (718-784-8818); 7–10.
• ADAM’s basic tees, asymmetrical dresses, and halter-wrap tops are 70 to 85 percent off; a striped tank dress is now $79. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., at 16th St. (212-675-2022); Thurs. and Fri. (10–7); Sat. (10–6).
• Prices on Derek Lam’s ruffle-sleeve blouses (now $200) and satin crewneck dresses (now $750) are still a bit steep, but it beats the $590 to $1,790 prices at Barneys. Through 5/9. 601 W. 26th St., at Eleventh Ave., seventeenth fl. (212-929-1338); Thurs. and Fri. (10–6).
• The line Lafayette 148 is holding their sample sale today, featuring dresses for $20 to $35 (orig. $498), skirts for $15 to $30 (originally $348), knits for $10 to $30 (originally $298), and leather jackets for only $45 to $90 (originally $898). 148 Lafayette St., nr. Grand St. (877-523-1488); Thurs.–Fri. (9–7), Sat. (9:30–5).
• Shop for a good cause today. The March of Dimes has its sample sale, an event you must buy tickets for, featuring tons of fun Milly clothes on heavy discount. Gary's Loft, 28 36th St., at Fifth Ave., penthouse level (212-353-1012); 5–8.
• Angel Sanchez is holding a private sample sale featuring their designer bridal gowns. Through 5/9. 526 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., ninth fl. (212-921-9827); 10–5.
• Silk tops and printed dresses from Twinkle by Wenlen are up to 70 percent off today and today only. 545 Eighth Ave., nr. 37th St.; 12–8.
• The leather clutches, totes, and shoulder bags from Magnes Sisters are 30 percent off today only, too. 251 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eighth fl. (212-938-0078); 4–7.
• Scoop up shoes from Butter, Tibi, Something Bleu, and Nancy Geist for below wholesale prices at this cash only sale. Shoes that were $250 to $600 are now $100 to $140. Through 5/13. 307 Seventh Ave., nr. 27th St., Ste. 2307 (212-366-1822); Thurs., Fri., Mon., Tues. (10–7).
• John Varvatos’ tailored men’s clothing, shoes, and accessories are up to 75 percent off at their sample sale starting today. Through 5/10. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., ninth fl.; Thurs. (8–8), Fri. (8–6), Sat. (11–4).
• The select designer stock at Intermix is 40 percent off starting today for this weekend days only. Good deal. Check out all their locations here .
• For the past decade, the Paul Smith Bespoke line has been available exclusively at his London store. But with fans like actor Daniel Day-Lewis, it's become increasingly popular. So it's coming Stateside. Prices begin at about $5,000. Paul Smith, 142 Greene St., nr. W. Houston St. (646-613-3060); 11–7.
• The classic shapes of Lambertson Truex’s men’s and women’s bags, shoes, and small leather goods are marked down by up to 80 percent. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 9–6:30.
• LAI's luxe leather and exotic-skin bags, clutches, and small giftables (think belts and card cases) are on sale; alligator handbags were $1,300 to $7,500 but are now $600 to $3,000. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 403 (212-245-4675); 10–6.
• Women’s skirts, pants, jackets, and knits from Zanella are marked down to sample-sale prices starting today. Through 5/8. 5 E. 51st St., nr. Fifth Ave., second fl. (212-371-2121); 9–5
• Rogan for Target's cute organic clothes debut at Barneys. They're only stocked in the high-end store for a few days. Through 5/11. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St., Co-Op fl. (212-826-8900); 10–8.
• Pieces like gold-filigree chandelier earrings, raffia bangles, and vintage beaded necklaces are $5 to $90 at Wendy Mink. Through 5/11. 72 Orchard St., nr. Grand St. (212-260-5298); Fri. (2–8); Sat. and Sun. (noon–7).
• Jill Platner's signature sterling-silver bracelets, necklaces, and earrings are 15 to 50 percent off. Through 5/11. 113 Crosby St., nr. Houston St. (212-324-1298); Fri.–Sun. (noon–7).
• Everything at the Mika Inatome sale (where bridal gowns usually run $2,000 to $3,500) is up to 90 percent off. Through 5/15. 93 Reade St., nr. Church St., second fl. (212-966-7777); 5/9–5/15 (by appointment only).
• Juliana Cairone is taking 20 percent off Azzedine Alaïa, Hervé Léger , and Christian Dior at Rare Vintage. 24 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 501 (212-581-7273); 5/7–5/9 (11:30–6).
• After the Friends and Family Day sale of Alessandro Dell’Acqua and Borbonese clothes and accessories, the sale opens to the rest of us with 75 percent markdowns. Through 5/9. 30 W. 57th St. , nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-246-1605); 5/5–5/9 (10–6).
• Sandals, boots, and shoes from Sigerson Morrison and the less pricey Belle line are $75 to $150. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-897-0795); Thurs. (8–7); Fri. (8–2).
• Jewelry from Alexia Crawford is up to 80 percent off this week in honor of Mother’s Day. Fashion jewelry is $5 to $20. Through 5/9. 35 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-629-6615); Mon.–Fri. (9–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
This Lipstick Was Designed by a Woman Who Can See 100 Million Colors
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.