• Alexander Wang's utterly cool line for Uniqlo hits today. Prepare for long lines and pushy shoppers. Uniqlo, 546 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (917-237-8800); 9 a.m.
• Suburban leisure staple Original Penguin is 30 to 50 percent off at their annual summer sale starting today online and in stores. A women’s dress that was $175 is only $80, and a men’s plaid pant that was $110 is now $70. Plus, print out this post and score an extra 10 percent off in stores. Through mid-June. 1077 Sixth Ave., at 41st St. (646-443-3520); Mon.–Fri. (10—7:30), Sat. (10–7), Sun. (12–6).
• Acne is marking up to 40 percent off. You’ll also find goods by Opening Ceremony, Band of Outsiders, Hussein Chalayan, and Proenza Schouler. While supplies last. 10 Greene St., nr. Canal St. (212-625-2828); Mon.–Sat. (11–7), Sun. (noon–7).
• The Norma Kamali for Everlast sample sale continues! Items that retailed for $250 to $650 are 80 percent off (from $10 to $100). Through 6/14. 11 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-957-9797); Mon.–Sat. (10–6).
• Printed tees and skinny pants from the fall/winter 2008 collection at Yoko Devereaux are only $20 to $100, which is 75 percent off retail. Through 6/1. 338 Broadway, nr. Keap St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-302-1480); Fri., Sat. (noon–8), Sun. (noon–6).
• Indie brands like Vena Cava, Antik Batik, Clu, and more are 25 percent off at Bird in Brooklyn starting this weekend. 220 Smith St., at Butler St., Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn (718-768-4940) and 430 Seventh Ave., nr. 14th St., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-768-4940); Mon.–Sat. (noon–8), Sun. (noon–7).
• Tees, denim, sweatshirts, and bags from Mishka are 50 to 85 percent off. Cash only. Through 6/1. 350 Broadway, at Keap St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn; Fri., Sat. (noon–8), Sun. (noon–6).
• Felix Rey’s cheery umbrellas, bags, and belts are up to 75 percent off. 611 Broadway, at Houston St., Ste. 838 (212-780-1988); 10–6.
• Noir’s giant cocktail rings, metal-and-resin bangles, and necklaces, normally $90 to $500, are down to $5 to $70. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave., fifth fl. (212-244-4846); 10–7.
• The golf-inspired sportswear from the Greg Norman Collection is going cheap. Belts and accessories are $5, while skorts (yes, they still make them!) and skirts are $10. 110 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (no phone); 10–2.
• Men’s and women’s gear from Rogues Gallery, Cheap Monday, and Band of Outsiders is 50 to 75 percent off at the News. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); checks accepted; Fri. (10–6); Sat. (10–5).
• To celebrate their grand opening, Boom Boom Beauty Bar is offering bargains on Brazilian waxes $45 (normally $60) and brow shaping $12 (normally $18). 35 Seventh Ave., nr. 12th St. (212-229-2666); Fri. (11–7), Sat. (10–6).
• Heikiejarick sportswear and dress are an additional 30 percent off wholesale prices. Skirts are $30, pants are $40, and a bargain bin will offer tops and leggings at $20 each. 262 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 503, fifth fl. (212-764-0878); Fri. and Sat. (10–7).
• The Theory womenswear sale has blazers, dresses, and knits at 50 to 75 percent off. Through 6/5. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); Sun. (11–5); Mon. and Wed. (10–6); Tues. and Thurs. (10–7).
• Kicks from Alife are on clearance, but bring your bills — it’s cash only. 158 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-375-8116); Fri., Sat. (noon–8), Sun. (noon–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.