• Badgley Mischka designers stop by Saks today to personally preview their fall 2008 collection. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-940-2500); 1–3.
• The Norma Kamali for Everlast sample sale features all of her original items that retailed for $250 to $650 at 80 percent off (from $10 to $100). Through 5/30. 11 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-957-9797); Mon.–Sat. (10–6).
• New and used clothing and accessories are 20 to 60 percent off at Rag Nation. Designs from Prada, Gucci, Armani, Paul Smith, Dries Van Noten, and more will be on sale. 200 Park Ave. S., at 17th St., Ste. 1608 (212-941-5472); Mon.–Sat. (11–7), Sun. (1–6).
• Prep for beach vacations at the J Rosen Showroom, which offers deals on swimwear, flip-flops, and jewelry from Vix and Lisa Curran; cover-ups were $140 to $250 but are now $30 to $80. Through 5/16. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 510 (212-221-2349); cash only; Mon.–Fri. (9–8).
• Anbar Shoes is clearing out their spring and summer stock with a huge sale featuring 40 percent off prices. Shoes from BCBG, Lulu Guinness, Betsey Johnson, and more retailed for upwards of $400 but are now $20 to $100. Through 5/24. 60 Reade St., nr. Church St. (212-227-0253); Mon.–Fri. (9–6:20), Sat. (11–5:45), Sun. (closed).
• Scoop up shoes from Butter, Tibi , Something Bleu, and Nancy Geist for below wholesale prices at this cash-only sale. Shoes that were $250 to $600 are now $100 to $140. Through 5/13. 307 Seventh Ave., nr. 27th St., Ste. 2307 (212-366-1822); Thurs., Fri., Mon., Tues. (10–7).
• Lela Rose’s feminine cocktail dresses, taffeta anoraks, and satin button dresses are 50 to 70 percent off. Through 5/16. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., thirteenth fl. (212-947-9204); 5/14–5/16 (10–6).
• A.P.C. is cleaning shop and unloading overstock for 70 percent off. Through 5/15. 35 Grand St., nr. Kent Ave., Williamsburg (347-381-3193); 5/16–5/18 (noon–7).
• The Julie Haus sample sale has cute cocktail dresses for up to 80 percent off. Through 5/15. 545 W. 34th St., nr. Tenth Ave., Ste. 5C (212-239-4100); 5/14 (10–8); 5/15 (10–6).
• James Jeans has all styles boot-cut, straight leg, or cropped--for up to 75 percent off. Through 5/16. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202 (212-221-4603); 5/14 and 5/15 (9:30–7:30); 5/16 (9:30–2:30).
• In honor of his ten-year anniversary, Yigal Azrouël is throwing a sale, marking 70 percent off retail. Through 5/16. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl.; 212-302-1194; Wed.–Thurs. (9–7), Fri (9–3).
• The latest dress collection and women’s ready-to-wear from Vivienne Tam is 75 percent off starting today. Through 5/16. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., eleventh fl.; no phone; Wed. (9–8), Thurs. (10–7), Fri. (10–6).
• Catherine Malandrino clothes are marked down starting today. Skirts that were $245 to $495 are now $105, and dresses that were $395 to $695 are now $225. Through 5/16. The Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-388-0339); Wed.–Thurs. (8–8), Fri. (10–8).
• Preppy sportswear from Gant is 75 percent off retail prices. Shirts, blouses, and polos are under $30, sweaters are under $35, and bottoms are $25 and under. Plus, catch a blazer for $95 or outerwear accessories for under $20. Through 5/16. 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-230-1949); Wed.–Thurs. (8:30–6:30), Fri. (8:30–5).
• Prices on Nancy Cohen's semiprecious baubles are normally $150 to $600 at Bloomingdale's, but at the sale everything is cut whittled down by up to 75 percent. Through 5/15. 55 Fifth Ave., nr. 12th St., seventeenth fl. (212-741-5700); 5/14 (11–7) and 5/15 (10–2).
• Need a new purse? The Jennifer Alfano sample sale begins today. Prices start at $300. Through 5/15. 257 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., tenth fl. (212-947-8748); 10–4.
• Several showrooms pair up for a spring sample sale featuring bargain prices on Laura Dahl, Wifebeader, and Bliss Lau, all for up to 65 percent off. Bags that were $425 are now $175, and dresses that retailed for $245 to $350 are now $85. Through 5/25. 425 W. 13th St., at Washington St., Ste. 401 (212-645-2120); Wed.–Fri. (11–7), Sat.–Sun. (12–6).
• Find designs from Heidi Weisel at below-wholesale prices. Sweaters start at $20 and gowns are $150. Through 5/16. 264 W. 40th St., at Seventh Ave., penthouse two (212-221-9700); Wed.–Fri. (10–6).
• The Patti Rose sample sale features designers like Christian Lacroix, Blumarine, Roberto Cavalli, Pucci, and more up to 75 percent off. Patti’s sales happen once a month, and they're hit-and-miss. Through 5/14. New York Genealogical Society Building, 122-126 E. 58th St., nr. Lexington Ave., ground fl. (917-533-8251); Mon. (4–7); Tues. (9–7); Wed. (9–6).
• Spring dresses, tops, and skirts from Mint are up to 50 percent off only through tomorrow. Through 5/14. 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-997-0270); Tues.–Wed. (8:30–7).
• The denim line Evisu slashes prices by 70 percent at their sample sale. T-shirts are $15, and denim starts at $59. Through 5/14. 121 Greene St., at Prince St., second fl.; Tues.–Wed. (10:30–8).
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.