• Step on over to Barneys New York today to get your new red soles signed, as Christian Louboutin himself will be at the flagship store today. We hear from past meet-and-greeters that he’s good about posing for photos, not to mention huge posters of him will adorn the store windows. Barneys, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); 3–7.
• Get tips for your summer beauty look from national Lancôme makeup artist Tarek Abbas. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., beauty level (212-753-7300); 11–5.
• Underground NYC’s sale this week features women’s ready-to-wear from Missoni and Cynthia Steffe . You’ll find up to 80 percent off all contemporary collections. Through 5/12. 440 Broadway, nr. Grand St.; noon–7.
• Bags and wallets from LeSportsac are up to 30 percent off this week. Through 5/1. 1065 Madison Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-988-6200); 10–7. 176 Spring St., at Thompson St. (212-625-2626); 11–7.
• Cashmere cardigans and cotton tees from White + Warren are marked down at their huge sample sale, starting today. Sweaters that were $220 are now $90, and dresses that were $130 are now $60. Through 5/1. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-398-3295); Wed. (8–6), Thurs. (8–4).
• Julie Chaiken’s spring Chaiken collection is on sale, which means you can score blouses for $80, dresses for $125, and pants for $100. Through 5/1. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (10–7); Wed. (10–6).
• Men’s and women’s cashmere from Inhabit are marked up to 80 percent off. Through 4/30. 1441 Broadway, nr. 40th St., 24th fl. (212-575-3800); Wed.–Thurs. (10–6:30).
• Heath and Landon Slane’s silver and gold jewelry from their Slane & Slane collection is 50 to 60 percent off. Through 5/1. 48 W. 25th St., nr. Broadway, eleventh fl. (212-691-5820); 10–6.
• Men’s suits and dress clothes from Hickey Freeman are up to 75 percent off. Shirts that were $150 to $225 are now down to $70. Also find sportswear from Bobby Jones for 75 percent off. Trousers are now $50 to $100 (originally $135 to $295), and sweaters are down to $67 to $230 (originally $175 to $395). Through 5/1. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Ninth Ave. (718-747-1656); Mon.–Wed. (9–6:30), Thurs. (9–5).
• The current season of Rena Lange apparel, accessories, shoes, and bags are now up to 80 percent off. Previous seasons will also be on sale, including suits, knits, and outerwear. Through 5/1. 7A W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave., ground fl. (212-262-8065); 9–5.
• Matt Berson's shoes from the current season as well as the fall are all $50 and under. Through 5/3. 434 Greenwich St., at Vestry St. (212-941-7634); cash only; 5/2 (noon–7) and 5/3 (10–8).
• Dolce & Gabbana and D&G Resort's vibrant, beautiful clothes are discounted at the sample sale with merchandise up to 70 percent off. So stock up on cocktail dresses, men's shirts, and sexy shoes. Through 5/4. D&G Showroom, 85 Spring St., nr. Broadway; 5/2 (9–6); 5/3 (10–6); 5/4 (11–5).
• The French designers behind the April, May line are putting their designs on sale for one day only. You’ll be able to scoop up dresses for up to 80 percent off as they clear out their spring collection. 611 Broadway, St. 613B; 212-421-6485; 9-6.
• Spend some time with Tim Quinn today at Saks Fifth Avenue, one of the makeup artists behind Giorgio Armani’s beauty team — and get schooled in makeup with a personal consultation. Quinn will be there tomorrow and Saturday, and the Giorgio himself will make a personal appearance on Monday, May 5. Call for an appointment. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St.; 212-940-2962; 10-7.
• Over 2,000 pairs of men’s shoes from To Boot New York are on sale sizes 7 to 13. Dress, casual, sandals, and boots will all be there for 40 to 80 percent off (starting at $59). Cash only. Through 5/4. 603 Washington St., nr. Leroy St.; 212-627-2720; Fri (8:30-6:30), Sat (10-6), Sun (12-5).
• Uniqlo is throwing another sample sale. Expect $20 cashmere and more starting tomorrow. Through 5/12. 546 Broadway, nr. Spring St.; 917-237-8800; Mon-Sat, 10am-9pm; Sun, 11am-7pm.
• Yoga-inspired jewelry from Satya is up to 80 percent off; the triple-charm necklaces were $128, but are now $35. Through 5/4. 95 Christopher St., at Bleecker St. (212-243-7313); 5/2–5/4 (10–6).
• Saks Fifth Avenue is slashing prices for their online Design Sale, where you can now find 40 percent off select apparel, shoes, and handbag. Through 5/2.
• Candles (now $20), vintage-looking dresses (now $85), and breezy tops (now $40) are discounted by 60 to 80 percent at the Tocca sale. Through 5/2. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Eleventh Ave., third fl. (212-929-7122); 11–7.
• The spring and summer collections from Olga Kapustina are up to 70 percent off starting today, where you’ll find silk and jersey dresses with the slashed prices. Through 5/2. 161 W. 22nd St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl.; Wed. and Thurs. (9–8), Fri. (9–7).
• If you like silk tops with jewel embellishments look no further. Tops and tunics from Prairie New York are marked down to wholesale prices and lower. Even jersey-silk dresses will be on sale. Through 5/2. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 406 (212-391-4700); Tues.–Fri. (11–7); cash only.
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
This Lipstick Was Designed by a Woman Who Can See 100 Million Colors
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.