• Giorgio Armani stops by Saks Fifth Avenue today to sign Roger Hutchings’s new book Armani Backstage and debut his Bronze Mania collection. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 49th St., first fl. (212-753-4000); 2:30–4.
• For the past decade, the Paul Smith bespoke line has been available exclusively at the London store. But with fans like actor Daniel Day-Lewis, it's become increasingly popular and tailors are coming across the pond for a few days so you can get one here. Prices begin at about $5,000. Through 5/8. Paul Smith, 142 Greene St., nr. W. Houston St. (646-613-3060); 11–7.
• Known for her bangles with catchy sayings, Jessica Kagan Cushman stops by Bergdorf today to show her collection for the Very Jeweled Event. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St. (212-753-7300); 1–4.
• Aeffe marks 60 percent off men’s and women’s Moschino, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Alberta Ferretti. Through 5/16. 30 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-632-9300); 5/7–5/9 (10–6); 5/10 (11–5).
• This season’s Showroom Seven sale won’t be in the cramped sample closet. The old Tunnel building has been rented out to unload its stock of Erickson Beamon, Orla Kiely, and A&G cashmere; an Issa London long silk-jersey dress is now $308. Through 5/10. 269 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St. (212-643-4810); 5/5–5/16 (10–7).
• After the Friends and Family Day sale of Alessandro Dell’Acqua and Borbonese clothes and accessories, the sale opens to the rest of us with 75 percent markdowns. Through 5/9. 30 W. 57th St. , nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-246-1605); 5/5–5/9 (10–6).
• Sandals, boots, and shoes from Sigerson Morrison and the less pricey Belle line are $75 to $150. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-897-0795); 5/7 (10–7); 5/8 (8–7); 5/9 (8–2).
• Jewelry from Alexia Crawford is up to 80 percent off this week in honor of Mother’s Day. Fashion jewelry is $5 to $20. Through 5/9. 35 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-629-6615); Mon.–Fri. (9–7).
• Women’s skirts, pants, jackets, and knits from Zanella are marked down to sample-sale prices starting today. Through 5/8. 5 E. 51st St., nr. Fifth Ave., second fl.; 212-371-2121; Mon.–Wed. (9–6), Thurs. (9–5).
• It’s free beauty-gift time from Philosophy. Spend $100 or more and get a tote bag full of nine regular-size items for only $25. Through 5/8. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 49th St., first fl. (212-753-4000).
• The classic shapes of Lambertson Truex’s men’s and women’s bags, shoes, and small leather goods are up to 80 percent off. Through 5/8. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 5/6–5/8 (9–6:30).
• LAI's luxe, leather and exotic skin bags, clutches, and small gift items like belts and card cases are on sale; alligator handbags that were $1,300 to $7,500 are now $600 to $3,000. Through 5/8. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave. , Ste. 403 (212-245-4675); 5/6–5/8 (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.