• Giorgio Armani stops by Saks Fifth Avenue today to sign Roger Hutchings’s new book Armani Backstage and debut his Bronze Mania collection. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 49th St., first fl. (212-753-4000); 2:30–4.
• For the past decade, the Paul Smith bespoke line has been available exclusively at the London store. But with fans like actor Daniel Day-Lewis, it's become increasingly popular and tailors are coming across the pond for a few days so you can get one here. Prices begin at about $5,000. Through 5/8. Paul Smith, 142 Greene St., nr. W. Houston St. (646-613-3060); 11–7.
• Known for her bangles with catchy sayings, Jessica Kagan Cushman stops by Bergdorf today to show her collection for the Very Jeweled Event. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St. (212-753-7300); 1–4.
• Aeffe marks 60 percent off men’s and women’s Moschino, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Alberta Ferretti. Through 5/16. 30 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-632-9300); 5/7–5/9 (10–6); 5/10 (11–5).
• This season’s Showroom Seven sale won’t be in the cramped sample closet. The old Tunnel building has been rented out to unload its stock of Erickson Beamon, Orla Kiely, and A&G cashmere; an Issa London long silk-jersey dress is now $308. Through 5/10. 269 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St. (212-643-4810); 5/5–5/16 (10–7).
• After the Friends and Family Day sale of Alessandro Dell’Acqua and Borbonese clothes and accessories, the sale opens to the rest of us with 75 percent markdowns. Through 5/9. 30 W. 57th St. , nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-246-1605); 5/5–5/9 (10–6).
• Sandals, boots, and shoes from Sigerson Morrison and the less pricey Belle line are $75 to $150. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-897-0795); 5/7 (10–7); 5/8 (8–7); 5/9 (8–2).
• Jewelry from Alexia Crawford is up to 80 percent off this week in honor of Mother’s Day. Fashion jewelry is $5 to $20. Through 5/9. 35 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-629-6615); Mon.–Fri. (9–7).
• Women’s skirts, pants, jackets, and knits from Zanella are marked down to sample-sale prices starting today. Through 5/8. 5 E. 51st St., nr. Fifth Ave., second fl.; 212-371-2121; Mon.–Wed. (9–6), Thurs. (9–5).
• It’s free beauty-gift time from Philosophy. Spend $100 or more and get a tote bag full of nine regular-size items for only $25. Through 5/8. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 49th St., first fl. (212-753-4000).
• The classic shapes of Lambertson Truex’s men’s and women’s bags, shoes, and small leather goods are up to 80 percent off. Through 5/8. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 5/6–5/8 (9–6:30).
• LAI's luxe, leather and exotic skin bags, clutches, and small gift items like belts and card cases are on sale; alligator handbags that were $1,300 to $7,500 are now $600 to $3,000. Through 5/8. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave. , Ste. 403 (212-245-4675); 5/6–5/8 (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
6 Things I Wish I Had Never Told My Children
Michelle Obama Dropped Some Wisdom Every Young Girl Should Hear
Color Correcting Is the Makeup Step You're Missing Before Contouring
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.