• Giorgio Armani stops by Saks Fifth Avenue today to sign Roger Hutchings’s new book Armani Backstage and debut his Bronze Mania collection. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 49th St., first fl. (212-753-4000); 2:30–4.
• For the past decade, the Paul Smith bespoke line has been available exclusively at the London store. But with fans like actor Daniel Day-Lewis, it's become increasingly popular and tailors are coming across the pond for a few days so you can get one here. Prices begin at about $5,000. Through 5/8. Paul Smith, 142 Greene St., nr. W. Houston St. (646-613-3060); 11–7.
• Known for her bangles with catchy sayings, Jessica Kagan Cushman stops by Bergdorf today to show her collection for the Very Jeweled Event. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St. (212-753-7300); 1–4.
• Aeffe marks 60 percent off men’s and women’s Moschino, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Alberta Ferretti. Through 5/16. 30 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-632-9300); 5/7–5/9 (10–6); 5/10 (11–5).
• This season’s Showroom Seven sale won’t be in the cramped sample closet. The old Tunnel building has been rented out to unload its stock of Erickson Beamon, Orla Kiely, and A&G cashmere; an Issa London long silk-jersey dress is now $308. Through 5/10. 269 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St. (212-643-4810); 5/5–5/16 (10–7).
• After the Friends and Family Day sale of Alessandro Dell’Acqua and Borbonese clothes and accessories, the sale opens to the rest of us with 75 percent markdowns. Through 5/9. 30 W. 57th St. , nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-246-1605); 5/5–5/9 (10–6).
• Sandals, boots, and shoes from Sigerson Morrison and the less pricey Belle line are $75 to $150. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-897-0795); 5/7 (10–7); 5/8 (8–7); 5/9 (8–2).
• Jewelry from Alexia Crawford is up to 80 percent off this week in honor of Mother’s Day. Fashion jewelry is $5 to $20. Through 5/9. 35 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-629-6615); Mon.–Fri. (9–7).
• Women’s skirts, pants, jackets, and knits from Zanella are marked down to sample-sale prices starting today. Through 5/8. 5 E. 51st St., nr. Fifth Ave., second fl.; 212-371-2121; Mon.–Wed. (9–6), Thurs. (9–5).
• It’s free beauty-gift time from Philosophy. Spend $100 or more and get a tote bag full of nine regular-size items for only $25. Through 5/8. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 49th St., first fl. (212-753-4000).
• The classic shapes of Lambertson Truex’s men’s and women’s bags, shoes, and small leather goods are up to 80 percent off. Through 5/8. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 5/6–5/8 (9–6:30).
• LAI's luxe, leather and exotic skin bags, clutches, and small gift items like belts and card cases are on sale; alligator handbags that were $1,300 to $7,500 are now $600 to $3,000. Through 5/8. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave. , Ste. 403 (212-245-4675); 5/6–5/8 (10–6).