• Don't just buy the clothes, meet the designer. The always-amusing Isaac Mizrahi is coming to Bergdorf Goodman today. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); noon–1:30.
• The Mavi store in Union Square takes 25 percent off Mavi spring fashions on Wednesday night, as long as you RSVP to email@example.com. Even better, they’ll also serve free beer from Chelsea Brewing Company. 832 Broadway, nr. 13th St.; RSVP required.
• Aeffe is taking 60 percent off men’s and women’s Moschino, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Alberta Ferretti. Through 5/10. 30 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-632-9300); Wed.–Fri. (10–6); Sat. (11–5).
• Grueneyes is taking up to 70 percent off their chic stock of eyewear from Christian Roth, Prada, and Fendi at the semi-annual spring sale. 1076 Third Ave., at 64th St. (212-751-6177) and 2009 Broadway at 69th St. (212-874-8749); Wed.–Fri. (10–7); Sat. (10–6).
• The Bitta Design Group showroom featuring precious and semiprecious jewelry, watches, rings, pendants, and more are up to 80 percent off retail prices. Through 5/8. 10 W. 46th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 1802 (212-575-1416); Wed.–Thurs. (10–6).
• Samples from Lewis Cho are up to 80 percent off. You’ll probably find lots of past-season looks. Through 5/7. 225 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-629-9329); noon–8.
• ADAM’s basic tees, asymmetrical dresses, and halter-wrap tops are 70 to 85 percent off; a striped tank dress is now $79. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., at 16th St. (212-675-2022); Thurs. and Fri. (10–7); Sat. (10–6).
• Prices on Derek Lam’s ruffle-sleeve blouses (now $200) and satin crewneck dresses (now $750) are still a bit steep, but it beats the $590 to $1,790 prices at Barneys. Through 5/9. 601 W. 26th St., at Eleventh Ave., seventeenth fl. (212-929-1338); Thurs. and Fri. (10–6).
• The line Lafayette 148 sample sale features dresses for $20 to $35 (originally $498), skirts for $15 to $30 (originally $348), knits for $10 to $30 (originally $298), and leather jackets for only $45 to $90 (originally $898). 148 Lafayette St., nr. Grand St. (877-523-1488); Thurs.–Fri. (9–7), Sat. (9:30–5).
• Shop for a good cause today. The March of Dimes has its sample sale, an event you must buy tickets for, featuring tons of fun Milly clothes on heavy discount. Gary's Loft, 28 36th St., at Fifth Ave., penthouse level (212-353-1012); 5–8.
• Angel Sanchez is holding a private sample sale featuring their designer bridal gowns. Through 5/9. 526 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., ninth fl. (212-921-9827); 10–5.
• For the past decade, the Paul Smith Bespoke line has been available exclusively at his London store. But with fans like actor Daniel Day-Lewis, it's become increasingly popular. So it's coming Stateside. Prices begin at about $5,000. Paul Smith, 142 Greene St., nr. W. Houston St. (646-613-3060); 11–7.
• The classic shapes of Lambertson Truex’s men’s and women’s bags, shoes, and small leather goods are marked down by up to 80 percent. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Tues.–Thurs. (9–6:30).
• LAI's luxe leather and exotic-skin bags, clutches, and small giftables (think belts and card cases) are on sale; alligator handbags were $1,300 to $7,500 but are now $600 to $3,000. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 403 (212-245-4675); Tues.–Thurs. (10–6).
• Blow Styling Salon, a meatpacking staple, just opened up a second location in the Upper East Side, and they’re celebrating with 50 percent off deals on a blowouts (originally priced at $40, $50, and $60, depending on length and texture). Through 7/31. 843 Lexington Ave., nr. 64th St., second fl. (212-452-0246); Mon.–Fri. (8–8), Sat. (10–8), Sun. (12–6).
• To celebrate their grand opening, Boom Boom Beauty Bar is offering bargains on Brazilian waxes $45 (normally $60) and brow shaping $12 (normally $18). 35 Seventh Ave., nr. 12th St. (212-229-2666); Through 5/31; Mon.–Fri. (11–7), Sat. (10–6).