• Don't just buy the clothes, meet the designer. The always-amusing Isaac Mizrahi is coming to Bergdorf Goodman today. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); noon–1:30.
• The Mavi store in Union Square takes 25 percent off Mavi spring fashions on Wednesday night, as long as you RSVP to email@example.com. Even better, they’ll also serve free beer from Chelsea Brewing Company. 832 Broadway, nr. 13th St.; RSVP required.
• Aeffe is taking 60 percent off men’s and women’s Moschino, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Alberta Ferretti. Through 5/10. 30 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-632-9300); Wed.–Fri. (10–6); Sat. (11–5).
• Grueneyes is taking up to 70 percent off their chic stock of eyewear from Christian Roth, Prada, and Fendi at the semi-annual spring sale. 1076 Third Ave., at 64th St. (212-751-6177) and 2009 Broadway at 69th St. (212-874-8749); Wed.–Fri. (10–7); Sat. (10–6).
• The Bitta Design Group showroom featuring precious and semiprecious jewelry, watches, rings, pendants, and more are up to 80 percent off retail prices. Through 5/8. 10 W. 46th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 1802 (212-575-1416); Wed.–Thurs. (10–6).
• Samples from Lewis Cho are up to 80 percent off. You’ll probably find lots of past-season looks. Through 5/7. 225 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-629-9329); noon–8.
• ADAM’s basic tees, asymmetrical dresses, and halter-wrap tops are 70 to 85 percent off; a striped tank dress is now $79. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., at 16th St. (212-675-2022); Thurs. and Fri. (10–7); Sat. (10–6).
• Prices on Derek Lam’s ruffle-sleeve blouses (now $200) and satin crewneck dresses (now $750) are still a bit steep, but it beats the $590 to $1,790 prices at Barneys. Through 5/9. 601 W. 26th St., at Eleventh Ave., seventeenth fl. (212-929-1338); Thurs. and Fri. (10–6).
• The line Lafayette 148 sample sale features dresses for $20 to $35 (originally $498), skirts for $15 to $30 (originally $348), knits for $10 to $30 (originally $298), and leather jackets for only $45 to $90 (originally $898). 148 Lafayette St., nr. Grand St. (877-523-1488); Thurs.–Fri. (9–7), Sat. (9:30–5).
• Shop for a good cause today. The March of Dimes has its sample sale, an event you must buy tickets for, featuring tons of fun Milly clothes on heavy discount. Gary's Loft, 28 36th St., at Fifth Ave., penthouse level (212-353-1012); 5–8.
• Angel Sanchez is holding a private sample sale featuring their designer bridal gowns. Through 5/9. 526 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., ninth fl. (212-921-9827); 10–5.
• For the past decade, the Paul Smith Bespoke line has been available exclusively at his London store. But with fans like actor Daniel Day-Lewis, it's become increasingly popular. So it's coming Stateside. Prices begin at about $5,000. Paul Smith, 142 Greene St., nr. W. Houston St. (646-613-3060); 11–7.
• The classic shapes of Lambertson Truex’s men’s and women’s bags, shoes, and small leather goods are marked down by up to 80 percent. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Tues.–Thurs. (9–6:30).
• LAI's luxe leather and exotic-skin bags, clutches, and small giftables (think belts and card cases) are on sale; alligator handbags were $1,300 to $7,500 but are now $600 to $3,000. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 403 (212-245-4675); Tues.–Thurs. (10–6).
• Blow Styling Salon, a meatpacking staple, just opened up a second location in the Upper East Side, and they’re celebrating with 50 percent off deals on a blowouts (originally priced at $40, $50, and $60, depending on length and texture). Through 7/31. 843 Lexington Ave., nr. 64th St., second fl. (212-452-0246); Mon.–Fri. (8–8), Sat. (10–8), Sun. (12–6).
• To celebrate their grand opening, Boom Boom Beauty Bar is offering bargains on Brazilian waxes $45 (normally $60) and brow shaping $12 (normally $18). 35 Seventh Ave., nr. 12th St. (212-229-2666); Through 5/31; Mon.–Fri. (11–7), Sat. (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.