• Rogan for Target's cute organic clothes debut at Barneys. They're only stocked in the high-end store this weekend and customers can only purchase a few pieces at a time, so let's hope H&M-style mayhem doesn't occur. Through 5/11. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St., Co-Op fl. (212-826-8900); 10–8.
• The man behind Vincent Longo Cosmetics, Vincent Longo, stops by Barneys today to share the secrets of his new C_Scope collection. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St., main fl. (212-833-2654); 12–5.
• Don’t forget it’s Mother’s Day! Find the perfect gift with our Mother’s Day gift guide, 122 carefully selected gifts for Mother Dearest at New York Magazine’s Shop-A-Matic.
• Pieces like gold-filigree chandelier earrings, raffia bangles, and vintage beaded necklaces are $5 to $90 at Wendy Mink. Through 5/11. 72 Orchard St., nr. Grand St. (212-260-5298); Fri. (2–8); Sat. and Sun. (noon–7).
• Jill Platner's signature sterling-silver bracelets, necklaces, and earrings are 15 to 50 percent off. Through 5/11. 113 Crosby St., nr. Houston St. (212-324-1298); Fri.–Sun. (noon–7).
• Everything at the Mika Inatome sale (where bridal gowns usually run $2,000 to $3,500) is up to 90 percent off. Through 5/15. 93 Reade St., nr. Church St., second fl. (212-966-7777); Fri.–Thurs. (by appointment only).
• Prices on Derek Lam’s ruffle-sleeve blouses (now $200) and satin crewneck dresses (now $750) are still a bit steep, but it beats the $590 to $1,790 prices at Barneys. Through 5/9. 601 W. 26th St., at Eleventh Ave., seventeenth fl. (212-929-1338); 10–6.
• After the Friends and Family Day sale of Alessandro Dell’Acqua and Borbonese clothes and accessories, the sale opens to the rest of us with 75 percent markdowns. Through 5/9. 30 W. 57th St. , nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-246-1605); 10–6.
• Sandals, boots, and shoes from Sigerson Morrison and the less pricey Belle line are $75 to $150. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-897-0795); 8–2.
• Jewelry from Alexia Crawford is up to 80 percent off this week in honor of Mother’s Day. Fashion jewelry is $5 to $20. Through 5/9. 35 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-629-6615); 9–7.
• Angel Sanchez is holding a private sample sale featuring their designer bridal gowns and assorted eveningwear. Through 5/9. 526 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., ninth fl. (212-921-9827); 10–5.
• John Varvatos’s tailored men’s clothing, shoes, and accessories are up to 75 percent off at their sample sale. Through 5/10. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., ninth fl.; Fri. (8–6), Sat. (11–4).
• ADAM’s basic tees, asymmetrical dresses, and halter-wrap tops are 70 to 85 percent off; a striped tank dress is now $79. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., at 16th St. (212-675-2022); Fri.(10–7);Sat. (10–6).
• Grueneyes is taking up to 70 percent off their chic stock of eyewear from Christian Roth, Prada, and Fendi at the semi-annual spring sale. 1076 Third Ave., at 64th St. (212-751-6177) and 2009 Broadway at 69th St. (212-874-8749); Fri. (10–7); Sat.(10–6).
• The Lafayette 148 sample sale features dresses for $20 to $35 (originally $498), skirts for $15 to $30 (originally $348), knits for $10 to $30 (originally $298), and leather jackets for only $45 to $90 (originally $898). 148 Lafayette St., nr. Grand St. (877-523-1488); Fri. (9–7), Sat. (9:30–5).
• The pre-season sample sale from Blumarine features outerwear, eveningwear, sportswear, and more for up to 50 percent off (originally $1,825 for a cardigan or $955 for a dress). Through 5/18. 37 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., ninth fl. (212-920-1211) Sun.–Thurs. (10–6), Fri. (10–2), Sat (closed).
• Designs from Rachel Roy, Barbara Bui, Raven, and Iceberg are all marked off 50 percent at Shelly and Renee’s Big Spring Sale. Current spring merchandise from Rachel Roy is 50 percent off, and an original piece from Iceberg that retails for $2,200 is only $440. The sale will also feature designer eveningwear and cocktail dresses (a Roberto Cavalli gown that was $3,200 is now $500). Through 5/18. 37 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., ninth fl. (212-920-1211); Sun.–Thurs. (10–6), Fri. (10–2), Sat. (closed).
• The select designer stock at Intermix is 40 percent off through the weekend. Check out all their locations here.
Most Viewed Stories
Can We Finally, Officially, Say That Amber Heard and Elon Musk Are Dating?
The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of April 24
Gigi Hadid’s Family Celebrated Her Birthday by Bringing Out the Baby Pictures
Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?
Fox News Racial-Discrimination Suit Alleges Black Female Employees Were Forced to Arm Wrestle
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.