• The Nina Ricci trunk show starts today. Browse at Bergdorf Goodman for dramatic, floor-sweeping gowns. Through 5/22. 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St. (212-753-7300); Wed.–Thurs. (10–8).
• Jewelry designer Sarah Berardi personally presents her collection, Grazia, at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); 10–8.
• The Sari Gueron sample sale starts today. A red silk dress was $1,395 but is now just $300. Through 5/22. 133 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-792-2258); Wed.–Thurs. (noon–7).
• Leigh Bantivoglio's lacy chemises (now $25), camis (now $20), and panties (now $10) are on the cheap at the sample sale. 648 Broadway, nr. Bleecker St. (212-420-9994); 4–7:30.
• Heikiejarick sportswear and dress are an additional 30 percent off wholesale prices. Skirts are $30, pants are $40, and a bargain bin will offer tops and leggings at $20 each. Through 5/31. 262 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 503, fifth fl. (212-764-0878); Mon.–Sat. (10–7), Sun. (closed).
• Beryll sunglasses, Chris & Tibor quilted leather bags, and baby gear from Paradis Blanc are all on sale Wednesday at Via Maris NYC. One day only. 201 Park Ave., at 17th St., Studio 2; 10–8.
• For the creatives, the Bead Society of Greater New York is holding its annual garage sale so members sell their excess beads at discount prices. Fashion Institute of Technology, W. 27th St. at Eighth Ave., eighth fl., faculty lounge; 6–8.
• Malo and Gianfranco Ferré are discounting men’s and women’s clothes and accessories by up to 70 percent; a men’s cashmere V-neck sweater from Malo is now $195. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 9–5.
• R.J. Graziano’s dizzying assortment of fashion jewelry is 60 percent off. 389 Fifth Ave., nr. 36th St., third fl. (212-685-3737); 11–5:30.
• For only two days find 90 percent off bra-and-panty sets, swimsuits, camisoles, and ready-to-wear items from Araks. Through 5/23. 137 Grand St., nr. Crosby St., fifth fl. (212-982-5652); Thurs. (8:30–7:30), Fri. (9-6–30).
• To celebrate their fourth anniversary, the vintage store Circa Now is marking 50 percent off all vintage merchandise for one day only. And the party doesn’t stop there. They’re having an open bar around the corner at Lit Lounge (93 Second Ave., nr. 5th St.) from 9 to 11 p.m. Just RSVP to email@example.com. Circa Now; 238 E. 6th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-254-2555); noon–8.
• For expecting mothers, the Isabella Oliver collection is having an online special, marking 20 percent off all dresses. A jersey sleeveless dress was $175 but is now $140, and a wrap dress that was $240 is down to $192. Check out the rest here. Through 5/27.
• The great underwear-as-outerwear pieces are 50 to 75 percent off retail at the VPL sale this week. 39 W. 38th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-391-4252); Tues.–Thurs. (10–7).
• Children’s clothes from the Ollypop brands like Mim-Pi, Cakewalk, Molo, Me Too, and more are 40 to 80 percent off. 241 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1003, tenth fl.; Tues.–Thurs. (10–5).
• Citizens of Humanity, Paul & Joe, and C&C brands are all discounted at the Simon Showroom. Cash only. 95 Fifth Ave., at 17th St., third fl. (no phone); Tues.–Thurs. (10–7).
• Find Fornarina racer-back jumpers, tanks, and pumps for up to 75 percent off retail prices. 134 Spring St., nr. Greene St., Ste. 301 (212-219-9077); Tues.–Wed. (10–7), Thurs. (10–5).
• Stop by the Lower East Side boutique Suite Orchard for 75 percent off certain stock from Cacharel, Sonia by Sonia Rykiel, Loeffler Randall, Sue Stemp, and more. Plus, they’ll even mark down prices from their own Soni & Cindy line. 134 Spring St., nr. Greene St., Ste. 301; Tues.–Wed. (10–7), Thurs. (10–5).
• The spring and summer pants, tops, and coats from Tevrow+Chase are 60 to 70 percent off at their sale this week. 416 W. 13th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 313 (212-929-1810); Tues.–Thurs. (10–5:30).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.