• Tinsley Mortimer stops by Saks to promote Dior's Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Tinsley Pink. Meet the socialite and learn how to mimic her look. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., main fl. (212-753-4000); noon–6.
• Gryson, Loomstate, and the house label are up to 75 percent off at Steven Alan. A Demylee cashmere cardigan is now $91. Through 5/17. 103 Franklin St., nr. Church St. (212-219-3305); Thurs. and Fri. (8:30–8); Sat. (noon–7); Sun. (noon–5).
• What Comes Around Goes Around is having its annual spring sale. Vintage boots are now just $30. Through 5/18. 351 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-343-9303); 5/15 (1–9); 5/16–5/18 (11–8).
• The handbags of Rebecca Minkoff are 50 percent off starting today. Through 5/18. 33 W. 17th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-677-7829); Thurs. (noon–8), Fri.–Sun. (10–8).
• Yeohlee Tang’s line of Yeohlee womenswear is 65 to 80 percent off today only. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Eighth Ave., sixteenth fl. (212-631-8099); 8–6.
• The bridal collection from Paula Varsalona is 75 percent off. No appointment necessary. Through 5/17. 1375 Broadway, at 37th St., fifth fl. (212-221-5600); Thurs. (10–7), Fri. (10–6), Sat. (10–2).
• At the Posh sale, proceeds on new and gently used clothes and accessories from Chanel, Prada, and Jimmy Choo benefit services for the visually impaired. (A one-day pass is $10.) Through 5/17. 110 E. 60th St., nr. Park Ave. (212-821-9300); Wed.–Sat. (11–7).
• The Julie Haus sample sale has cute cocktail dresses for up to 80 percent off. Through 5/15. 545 W. 34th St., nr. Tenth Ave., Ste. 5C (212-239-4100); 10–6.
• Prices on Nancy Cohen's semiprecious baubles are normally $150 to $600 at Bloomingdale's, but at the sale everything is up to 75 percent off. 55 Fifth Ave., nr. 12th St., seventeenth fl. (212-741-5700); 10–2.
• Everything at the Mika Inatome sale (where bridal gowns usually run $2,000 to $3,500) is up to 90 percent off. 93 Reade St., nr. Church St., second fl. (212-966-7777); by appointment only.
• Intermix extended their designer sale until today! Now, the select designer stock at Intermix is 40 percent off. Try the Chloé patent triple-strap zip-back sandals, originally $775, now only $465. Check out all their locations here. And if you purchase online, enter the code DESIGNER at checkout.
• Need a new purse? The Jennifer Alfano sample sale ends today. Prices start at $300. 257 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., tenth fl. (212-947-8748); 10–4.
• A.P.C. is cleaning shop and unloading overstock for 70 percent off. Through 5/18. 35 Grand St., nr. Kent Ave., Williamsburg (347-381-3193); Fri.–Sun. (noon–7).
• Bag your beachwear with the spring sample sale at Salon 9 Showroom. Swimwear from Zimmerman, Brette Sandler, Red Carter, and Birdie Jo are 65 to 80 percent off. Through 5/20. 241 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-754-1400); Fri., Mon., and Tues. (11–8).
• Lela Rose’s feminine cocktail dresses, taffeta anoraks, and satin button dresses are 50 to 70 percent off. Through 5/16. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., thirteenth fl. (212-947-9204); Wed.–Fri. (10–6).
• James Jeans has all styles boot-cut, straight leg, or cropped for up to 75 percent off. Through 5/16. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202 (212-221-4603); Wed. and Thurs. (9:30–7:30); Fri. (9:30–2:30).
• In honor of his ten-year anniversary, Yigal Azrouël is throwing a sale — prices are marked 70 percent off retail. Through 5/16. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl. (212-302-1194); Wed.–Thurs. (9–7), Fri. (9–3).
• This season’s Showroom Seven sale won’t be in the cramped sample closet. The old Tunnel building has been rented out to unload its stock of Erickson Beamon, Orla Kiely, and A&G cashmere; an Issa London long silk-jersey dress is now $308. 269 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St. (212-643-4810); 10–7.
• The latest dress collection and women’s ready-to-wear from Vivienne Tam is 75 percent off starting today. Through 5/16. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., eleventh fl. (no phone); Wed. (9–8), Thurs. (10–7), Fri. (10–6).
• Catherine Malandrino’s designs are marked down starting today. Skirts that were $245 to $495 are now $105, and dresses that were $395 to $695 are now $225. Through 5/16. The Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-388-0339); Wed.–Thurs. (8–8), Fri. (10–8).
• Preppy sportswear from Gant is 75 percent off retail prices. Shirts, blouses, and polos are under $30, sweaters are under $35, and bottoms are $25 and under. Plus, catch a blazer for $95 or outerwear accessories for under $20. Through 5/16. 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-230-1949); Wed.–Thurs. (8:30–6:30), Fri. (8:3–-5).
• Find designs from Heidi Weisel at below-wholesale prices. Sweaters start at $20 and gowns are $150. Through 5/16. 264 W. 40th St., at Seventh Ave., penthouse two (212-221-9700); Wed.–Fri. (10–6).
• Prep for beach vacations at the J Rosen Showroom, which offers deals on swimwear, flip-flops, and jewelry from Vix and Lisa Curran; cover-ups were $140 to $250 but are now $30 to $80. Through 5/16. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 510 (212-221-2349); cash only; Mon.–Fri. (9–8).
• Everything is 20 percent off at Cole Haan’s online store when you enter SPRING at checkout. Check out their sandals and bags. They’ve put together a whole section of beach-friendly pieces.
Most Viewed Stories
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.