• Preview the Yves Saint Laurent fall collection at Saks. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); Thurs. (10–8); Fri. (10–7).
• Theory’s spring tops, skirts, pants, blazers, and bags are below wholesale prices. Go now. Through 6/5. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Thurs. 5/29, Fri., Mon., Wed. (10–5:45), Sat., Sun. (11–4:45), Tues., Thurs. 6/5 (10–6:45).
• Kicks from Alife are on clearance, but bring your bills — it’s cash only. Through 6/1. 158 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-375-8116); Thurs., Sun. (noon–7), Fri., Sat. (noon–8).
• Men’s and women’s gear from Rogues Gallery, Cheap Monday, and Band of Outsiders is 50 to 75 percent off at the News. Through 5/31. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); checks accepted; Thurs. and Fri. (10–6); Sat. (10–5).
• Felix Rey’s cheery umbrellas, bags, and belts are up to 75 percent off. Through 5/30. 611 Broadway, at Houston St., Ste. 838 (212-780-1988); Thurs. (10–7) and Fri. (10–6).
• Stop by the Elizabeth Charles store for discounts of 30 to 50 percent off stock like Willow, Lover, and Karen Walker. Through 6/16. 639 1/2 Hudson St., nr. Horatio St. (212-243-3201); Mon.–Sat. (noon–7:30), Sun. (noon–6:30).
• The golf-inspired sportswear from the Greg Norman Collection are going cheap. Belts and accessories are $5, while skorts (yes, they still make them!) and skirts are $10. Through 5/30. 110 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (no phone); Thurs. (10–4), Fri (10–2).
• Vintage and new designer handbags are 70 percent off at the Sample Sale Productions bonanza starting today. Snag Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Bottega Veneta, Prada, Coach, and more for super-low prices. 275 W. 39th St. , nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl. (917-453-6687); Wed. (10–8), Thurs. (9–6).
• A few indie designers are getting together for a big sample sale this weekend. Bijules jewelry, Sirhaves (babywear for mini-hipsters), Bliss Lau handbags, and clothes from Form and Wifebeader by Laura Dahl will be available at reduced prices. Through 6/1. 425 W. 13th St., at Washington St., fourth fl.; Fri.–Sun. (noon–5).
• Noir’s giant cocktail rings, metal-and-resin bangles, and necklaces, normally $90 to $500, are priced from $5 to $70. 350 W. 38th St. , nr. Ninth Ave., fifth fl. (212-244-4846); Wed.–Fri. (10–7).
• The Norma Kamali for Everlast sample sale features all of her original items that retailed for $250 to $650 at 80 percent off (from $10 to $100). 11 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-957-9797); Mon.–Sat. (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.