• Preview the Yves Saint Laurent fall collection at Saks. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); Thurs. (10–8); Fri. (10–7).
• Theory’s spring tops, skirts, pants, blazers, and bags are below wholesale prices. Go now. Through 6/5. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Thurs. 5/29, Fri., Mon., Wed. (10–5:45), Sat., Sun. (11–4:45), Tues., Thurs. 6/5 (10–6:45).
• Kicks from Alife are on clearance, but bring your bills — it’s cash only. Through 6/1. 158 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-375-8116); Thurs., Sun. (noon–7), Fri., Sat. (noon–8).
• Men’s and women’s gear from Rogues Gallery, Cheap Monday, and Band of Outsiders is 50 to 75 percent off at the News. Through 5/31. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); checks accepted; Thurs. and Fri. (10–6); Sat. (10–5).
• Felix Rey’s cheery umbrellas, bags, and belts are up to 75 percent off. Through 5/30. 611 Broadway, at Houston St., Ste. 838 (212-780-1988); Thurs. (10–7) and Fri. (10–6).
• Stop by the Elizabeth Charles store for discounts of 30 to 50 percent off stock like Willow, Lover, and Karen Walker. Through 6/16. 639 1/2 Hudson St., nr. Horatio St. (212-243-3201); Mon.–Sat. (noon–7:30), Sun. (noon–6:30).
• The golf-inspired sportswear from the Greg Norman Collection are going cheap. Belts and accessories are $5, while skorts (yes, they still make them!) and skirts are $10. Through 5/30. 110 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (no phone); Thurs. (10–4), Fri (10–2).
• Vintage and new designer handbags are 70 percent off at the Sample Sale Productions bonanza starting today. Snag Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Bottega Veneta, Prada, Coach, and more for super-low prices. 275 W. 39th St. , nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl. (917-453-6687); Wed. (10–8), Thurs. (9–6).
• A few indie designers are getting together for a big sample sale this weekend. Bijules jewelry, Sirhaves (babywear for mini-hipsters), Bliss Lau handbags, and clothes from Form and Wifebeader by Laura Dahl will be available at reduced prices. Through 6/1. 425 W. 13th St., at Washington St., fourth fl.; Fri.–Sun. (noon–5).
• Noir’s giant cocktail rings, metal-and-resin bangles, and necklaces, normally $90 to $500, are priced from $5 to $70. 350 W. 38th St. , nr. Ninth Ave., fifth fl. (212-244-4846); Wed.–Fri. (10–7).
• The Norma Kamali for Everlast sample sale features all of her original items that retailed for $250 to $650 at 80 percent off (from $10 to $100). 11 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-957-9797); Mon.–Sat. (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
J.Crew Is Shifting Away From a High Fashion Image, Focusing Instead on Its Heritage
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
Warning: You're About to Be Totally Obsessed With This Tiny, Stylish Dog
5 Eyeliner Rules Most Women Break (and How to Redeem Yourself)
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.