• Jonathan Saunders is the new creative director of Pollini. His first collection for the Italian house will debut in Milan in September. [British Vogue]
• Patrick Demarchelier reportedly shot pregnant Angelina Jolie for the July cover of Vanity Fair. [NYP]
• The Marc Jacobs store employee arrested Monday for stealing $62,000 has been released from jail on bail. He's been charged with one account of grand larceny in the second degree. [WWD]
• Rumor has it Balmain has a men's line in the works designed by head womenswear designer Christophe Decarnin. [WWD]
• The CEO of Christian Dior Couture is jumping ship to Hugo Boss. The former Boss CEO left after disagreements with investors. [British Vogue]
• How is it that LVMH is scoring double-digit profits while it seems everyone else is in the hole? CEO and magic moneyman Bernard Arnault expects the cash to keep flowing. [WWD]
• Naomi Campbell met with Prime Minister Gordon Brown yesterday. She told reporters they talked about world issues like the Chinese earthquake and Burma cyclone. Now we feel a bit silly for thinking she might walk in the Chanel resort show yesterday. [British Vogue]
• Jerry Hall is pulling a Daphne Guinness and putting 450 items from her wardrobe up for auction to benefit charity, including the wedding dress she wore when she married Mick Jagger in 1990. It's expected to fetch at least $600. [Fashion Week Daily]
• Rolling Stone Bryan Jones (found dead in 1969 at the bottom of his pool) inspired Karl Lagerfeld's Chanel resort collection, which walked in Miami last night and culminated with a synchronized-swim show. [WWD]
• Socialite Denise Rich has the best spot for her yacht at Cannes for the film festival. She'll host a faaaabulous party on it to benefit her cancer charity. Cheek kisses, Denise. [NYP]
• Kanye West performed with four topless dancers wearing space helmets at Gustavino's Wednesday night to promote Casio's new G-Shock watch. Ugh. [NYP]
Most Viewed Stories
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
Uh-Oh, Is Rob Kardashian Feuding With Kylie Jenner?
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutThere’s More to Scandinavian Style Than Ikea
Paris-based designer Tuomas Merikoski on his out-of-the-box line Aalto.Give This Drama-Loving Reporter Her Own Bravo Show
The “thanks a lot, bitch” heard ’round the world.Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
You don’t have to join in their relationship this way.Maya Rudolph on Her Prince Cover Band and Mourning the Purple One
“Everybody has their heroes, and he was mine, and I took it really hard.”Queer Women Are Losing Their Havens Online
AfterEllen was an institution. Now, it’s gone.Justin Theroux Calls Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s Divorce ‘Terrible News’
The actor has answered the first of many questions about his wife’s ex-husband’s divorce.Your Birth-Control Coverage Could Get Way Better in 2018
Doctors are recommending some big changes.It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The new Netflix documentary sheds new light on a case that’s captivated the public for nearly ten years.Iran Releases Canadian-Iranian Professor Jailed for ‘Dabbling in Feminism’
Dr. Homa Hoodfar had been held at one of Iran’s most notorious prisons.Mary J. Blige Talks With, and Sings at, Hillary Clinton in Upcoming 411 Show on Apple Music
The 411 will debut on Apple Music on September 30.
She opened up about her recent assault.How Kathryn Minshew, CEO and Founder of the Muse, Gets It All Done
On veggie squeeze packets, “zombie meetings,” and teaching herself how to become organized.Perhaps This Narcissist Lizard Will Seem Familiar
This week’s “Bermuda Square” comic strip.Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
He doubled down on his comments on Fox & Friends this morning, calling her weight “a real problem.”There’s No Excuse for Not Registering to Vote Because #OurVoteCounts
Register to vote with the Cut.The Novelist Disguised As a Housewife
Shirley Jackson wrote 17 books while raising four children — and she couldn't have had a successful career without them.Preschool Benefits Women More Than Men
A new study finds preschool is good for all kids, but particularly for girls.Uh-Oh, Is Rob Kardashian Feuding With Kylie Jenner?
Or, at least someone is trying to make it seem that way.Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Lester Holt also interrupted Hillary Clinton 15 times.Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
She eviscerated Trump.