• Snaps to Naomi Watts. She signed on as the new face of Thierry Mugler’s Angel fragrance launching this October. What an achievement. [British Vogue]
• Commenters don't like Sean John’s new limited-edition follow-up to Unforgivable, Unforgivable Woman Black and Unforgivable Black. What turns them off? The packaging comes wrapped in beads and the press release calls the ingredients “premium and luxurious." But what press release doesn't say things like that? [Now Smell This]
• Rihanna’s hair went from long to bob to major crop, and her ballsy stylist Ursula Stephen is in NYC this Saturday to spill her secrets at the Carol’s Daughter flagship store on 125th Street and Park Avenue. It's gonna rain this weekend so bring your 'ella. [Ellegirl Blog]
• The Cosmetics Executive Women makeup awards take place at the Waldorf Astoria this afternoon, and early mascara winners are CoverGirl LashBlast in the mass market category, and DiorShow Blackout Mascara won in the prestige category. [Makeup Bag]
• The Natural Products Association revealed a Natural Seal sticker, which will distinguish natural products from synthetic ones. Previously there was no set standard, so now consumers won't be misled. Justice for all! [WWD]
• We’re not prepared for the sweltering, steamy summer ahead (if it ever gets here, dammit), but Cargo Cosmetics is. They just launched a series of limited-edition melt-proof cosmetics at $39 per set. Thank goodness because whenever we bring our bronzer and mascara to the beach everything melts. Yeah, we bring our bronzer and mascara to the beach. [Teen Vogue]
• Someone in Argentina proposed taxing beautiful people because their lives are easier. Um, someone in Argentina really needs to get a life. [Beauty & The Blog/Sephora]
• You know how walking around the city in flip-flops all day in the summer makes your feet, like, black? Well Earth Therapeutics created Clean + Cool Foot Wipes, infused with tea tree oil and wild mint to clean dirt and revive overworked feet. They come in packs of fifteen for six dollars so throw 'em in your pocketbook. [Beauty Banter]
Most Viewed Stories
The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
Nike’s Air Max Day Is a Great Excuse to Buy Cool, Rare Sneakers
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
Five Skin-Care and Makeup Products I Used Till the Very Last Drop
Kate Middleton Opens Up About Her Struggles With Motherhood
Huma Abedin Hung Out With David Foster at the Hollywood Walk of Fame
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesNewlyweds Amanda Seyfried and Thomas Sadoski Welcome a Baby Girl
They eloped last weekend.Hibernating Animals Wake Up to Post-Trump World
“The first thing honeybees do is take flight and defecate all over the place.”Who Will Stop the Sparkly Tyranny of Unicorn Makeup?
The abomination of magical makeup is finally addressed.Looking for Love in Seven Different Cities
Jada Yuan tells Sex Lives about her Tinder tour of America.Nike’s Air Max Day Is a Great Excuse to Buy Cool, Rare Sneakers
It’s on March 26.See Clever Fashion Puns by an Instagram Artist
Angelica Hicks pokes fun at Karl Lagerfeld, Versace in her new book Tongue in Chic.RIP, Gchat
Google is officially forcing all users to switch to Hangouts. Rest easy, Gchat.What Is John Mayer Even Talking About?
He wants you to know he’s all good “anatomically and chemically.”Is Vitamin E Actually Good for My Skin?
Experts explain how vitamin E works.Five Skin-Care and Makeup Products I Used Till the Very Last Drop
Auf wiedersehen, my favorite bronzer.
From ill-fitting jeans to polished suits.Laura Dern’s Mom Is Mad That She Was Mean to Reese Witherspoon on TV
Our new favorite celebrity-BFF duo.Amber Heard Says If Every Gay Hollywood Actor Came Out Tomorrow, ‘This Would Be a Nonissue in a Month’
“I stand here now amongst many of my romantic leading lady peers who are out and fluid. I’m one of many now, and I’m working.”The Ultimate Goop Guide to Lovemaking
Step two: Drink nothing but raw milk for a week.Lifehacks for the Dirtbag
Even lifehacks can be too much effort for some people.12 Inspiring Photos of Politicians Making Choices for You
Just your average year on Capitol Hill.Janelle Monáe and Diane Von Furstenberg Partied This Week
Plus: Jessica Joffe, Adam Selman, Rachel Roy.Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
It’s not exactly true that he ditched office and discovered fashion.How to Be a Person Again After Winter
A guide to rejoining society after our winter hibernation.The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Dunham is thrusting us into the quagmire of judgment all women face when it comes to making decisions about their bodies.