Prada must be a truly magical place, and its whole fairies-in-the-forest theme for spring is only one reason. You see, Prada USA has been without a president for the past two years. Yet last month the house announced its 2007 earnings increased 65.8 percent with sales in North America alone going up 10.8 percent. What economic downturn? And all this was done without a president to spearhead things like company expansion. But it's time to move forward. Today WWD reports Prada has hired a president and chief operating officer for its U.S. division, Valentino's USA president Graziano de Boni, who will start at Prada July 1. Now just imagine what Prada will be capable of! It can bring new stores to places all across the country! It might even be able to outsell the always-profitable Louis Vuitton! And hey, maybe the current stores could get a little work done.
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!