We all knew somewhere deep down inside this was coming: Stylist-cum-reality TV star Rachel Zoe has a clothing line in the works. Technically it's just a licensing deal so she might not have very much involvement in actually designing the products, but at the very least they'll have her name 'em. She's partnering with the Beanstalk Group Inc. (go ahead and write the joke yourself) "to develop a line of apparel, accessories, and undergarments under the Rachel Zoe brand," according to WWD. Now, we've endured clothing line launches by and subsequent branding of nearly every Hills cast member and famous person who appeals to 12-year-olds. Frankly, we're not sure how much more of this we can take! And after taking a refresher course in What Rachel Zoe Likes to Wear 101, we're worried we may not be able to handle what's to come, especially if the forthcoming line is truly inspired by Zoe's personal style. After the jump we've compiled a smattering of pictures of Zoe's recent party outfits to help you understand why we're trembling.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve