• Lela Rose’s feminine cocktail dresses, taffeta anoraks, and satin button dresses are 50 to 70 percent off. Through 5/16. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., thirteenth fl. (212-947-9204); Wed.–Fri. (10–6).
• Men’s and women’s Helmut Lang and Rag & Bone clothes are 60 percent off. Through 5/16. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); Wed. and Fri. (10–6); Thurs. (10–7).
• The Julie Haus sample sale has cute cocktail dresses for up to 80 percent off. Through 5/15. 545 W. 34th St., nr. Tenth Ave., Ste. 5C (212-239-4100); Wed. (10–8); Thurs. (10–6).
• James Jeans has all styles boot-cut, straight leg, or cropped--for up to 75 percent off. Through 5/16. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202 (212-221-4603); Wed. and Thurs. (9:30–7:30); Fri. (9:30–2:30).
• In honor of his ten-year anniversary, Yigal Azrouël is throwing a sale with prices up to 70 percent off retail. Through 5/16. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. seventh fl. (212-302-1194); Wed.–Thurs. (9–7), Fri. (9–3).
• The latest dress collection and women’s ready-to-wear from Vivienne Tam is 75 percent off starting today. Through 5/16. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., eleventh fl. (no phone); Wed. (9–8), Thurs. (10–7), Fri. (10–6).
• The chiffon and voile fabrics used in Catherine Malandrino’s designs are marked down starting today. Skirts that were $245 to $495 are now $105, and dresses that were $395 to $695 are now $225. Through 5/16. The Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-388-0339); Wed.–Thurs. (8–8), Fri. (10–8).
• Preppy sportswear from Gant is 75 percent off retail prices. Shirts, blouses, and polos are under $30, sweaters are under $35, and bottoms are $25 and under. Plus, catch a blazer for $95 or outerwear accessories for under $20. Through 5/16. 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-230-1949); Wed.–Thurs. (8:30–6:30), Fri. (8:30–5).
• Need a new purse? The Jennifer Alfano sample sale begins today. Prices start at $300. Through 5/15. 257 West 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., tenth fl. (212-947-8748); 10–4.
• Several showrooms pair up for a spring sample sale featuring bargain prices on Laura Dahl, Wifebeader, and Bliss Lau, all for up to 65 percent off. Bags that were $425 are now $175, and dresses that retailed for $245 to $350 are now $85. Through 5/25. 425 W. 13th St., at Washington St., Ste. 401 (212-645-2120); Wed.–Fri. (11–7), Sat.–Sun. (12–6).
• Find designs from Heidi Weisel at below-wholesale prices. Sweaters start at $20, and gowns are $150. Through 5/16. 264 W. 40th St., at Seventh Ave., penthouse two (212-221-9700); Wed.–Fri. (10–6).
• AmericanApparel.com is having a secret swim sale, but it’s not so secret anymore. Get 20 percent off any swimwear purchase when you type SWIM08E at checkout. Through 5/27.
• The Patti Rose sample sale features designers like Christian Lacroix, Blumarine, Roberto Cavalli, Pucci, and more up to 75 percent off. Patti’s sales happen once a month, and they're hit-and-miss. Through 5/14. New York Genealogical Society Building, 122-126 E. 58th St., nr. Lexington Ave., ground fl. (917-533-8251); 9–6.
• Spring dresses, tops, and skirts from Mint are up to 50 percent off. Through 5/14. 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second Fl.; 212-997-0270; 8:30–7.
• The denim line Evisu slashes prices by 70 percent at their sample sale. T-shirts are $15, and denim starts at $59. Through 5/14. 121 Greene St., at Prince St., second fl.; 10:30–8.
• Gryson, Loomstate, and the house label are up to 75 percent off at Steven Alan. A Demylee cashmere cardigan is now $91. 103 Franklin St., nr. Church St. (212-219-3305); Thurs. and Fri. (8:30–8); Sat. (noon–7); Sun. (noon–5).
• What Comes Around Goes Around is having its annual spring sale. Vintage boots are now just $30. 351 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-343-9303); Thurs. (1–9); Fri.–Sat. (11–8).
• Prices on Nancy Cohen's semiprecious baubles are normally $150 to $600 at Bloomingdale's, but at the sale everything is whittled down by up to 75 percent. 55 Fifth Ave., nr. 12th St., seventeenth fl. (212-741-5700); Wed. (11–7) and Thurs.(10–2).
• Everything at the Mika Inatome sale (where bridal gowns usually run $2,000 to $3,500) is up to 90 percent off. 93 Reade St., nr. Church St., second fl. (212-966-7777); by appointment only.
• Intermix extended their designer sale through Thursday! Now, the select designer stock at Intermix is 40 percent off. Try the Chloé patent triple-strap zip-back sandals, originally $775, now only $465. Check out all their locations here. And if you purchase online, enter the code DESIGNER at checkout.
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.