• Yes, Sarah Jessica Parker wears 81 different outfits in the Sex and the City movie. Kristin Davis, Kim Cattrall, and Cynthia Nixon have 200 outfit changes on top of that. We're starting to worry this will be too intense for us. [SassyBella]
• Images of Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen's high-end line, the Row, are out. We can't say they make us want to start saving for them. [Nylon]
• Marc Jacobs didn't like showing on Friday this past Fashion Week so he's going back to his old Monday-night slot. Ooooh, is it already time to start anticipating Fashion Week?! [Fashionista]
• Earnest Sewn founder Scott Morrison tells us what he eats in a week. He drives through McDonald's (which he calls the greatest restaurant of all time) and barbecues chipotle burgers at his 178-acre home upstate. Yes, he cooks. [Grub Street]
• Remember what Gwyneth Paltrow used to wear before the mile-high hemlines and high heels? Well, here are a bunch of photos to jog that memory, from her old Brad Pitt days to the pink Oscar dress she cried all over to the crotch-skimming dresses of late. [TeamSugar]
Most Viewed Stories
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
All the Things Women Are Doing Wrong
Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Talks Nonstop!
Donald Trump Spoiled His Daughter-in-Law’s Pregnancy Announcement
The Moment Khloé Asked the Cameras to Stop Filming
What We Lose When Sex Is All About Danger
What Exactly Is Going On With Donald and Melania’s Body Language?
What Is in Sean Spicer’s Teeth?
Latest News from The CutThe Makeup Police Have Come to Arrest Alicia Keys
Adam Levine tattled on Alicia Keys for wearing makeup.Lyft Fancies Itself the Woke Bae of Ride-Hailing Apps
“We’re not the nice guys,” Lyft president John Zimmer told Time. “We’re a better boyfriend.”A New Book on Yoga Aims to Democratize the Practice
Yoga Bodies shows people of all ages, backgrounds, shapes, and skill levels.3 Former Olympic Gymnasts Just Gave Chilling Public Accounts of Sexual Abuse
▶️ More than 100 women have come forward to accuse a USA Gymnastics physician of sexual abuse.The Best Street Style From Tokyo Fashion Week
Bold hair, oversized coats, so much blue.How a Device That Mimics Your Period Could Advance Women’s Reproductive-Health Treatments
EVATAR is basically a menstrual cycle on a chip.The Only Pajamas I’ll Wear in Front of Other People
They’re the ultimate gateway to a coordinated sleepwear closet.7 Great Sneakers Inspired by Céline’s Cool New Style
It’s the only thing you’ll want to wear this summer.Soon You Can Swipe Right on Hotties From Your Work Computer
Finally.Some Exciting News for People Who Love Smoothies, But in a Bowl
You won’t need your Vitamix for this.
Eckhaus Latta’s spring 2017 knits must be really cozy.Why Is Kanye West So Obsessed With Calabasas?
Close reading his uncanny (San Fernando) valley vision.Red Is the Most Important Color in Fashion Right Now
The official shade of fall makes a statement that goes far beyond the color wheel.Get to Know the 8 Finalists for the LVMH Prize
Update your March Madness–style bracket accordingly.How I Get It Done: Nell McShane Wulfhart, Professional Travel Writer and Decision Coach
On never leaving home without a pair of slippers, the hell that is tax season, and how she tries to blend in wherever she goes.How Social Media Is Helping Washington Search for Its Missing Black Teens — and What Happens Next
Black teens go missing at a disproportionate rate — and the problem isn’t limited to D.C.Bill O’Reilly Too Busy Making Fun of Congresswoman’s Hair to Listen to Her Speak
The Fox News host called Congresswoman Maxine Waters’s hair a “James Brown wig.”Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Talks Nonstop!
Try asking her to help you out (by shutting up).All the Things Women Are Doing Wrong
Here are 54 things women just can’t get right.Donald Trump Spoiled His Daughter-in-Law’s Pregnancy Announcement
He “couldn’t help it.”