• Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps claims the Stella McCartney CARE skin-care brand misleads consumers. Oh snap! She claims her products contain 100 percent organic active ingredients, but the soap company says she's frontin'. [Cosmetic News]
• Researchers have confirmed that people find symmetrical faces sexy because it may indicate disease resistance. Nothing's hotter than a raging immune system [Jezebel]
• Gillette released a $150 Fusion Chrome Collection Power Razor, complete with five blades and a flashlight. It also vibrates. Does this mean everything we thought we knew about men's shaving is wrong? Actually, we're not sure we want to know. [Style Dash]
• Kat Von D, owner of High Voltage Tattoo, launches her Sephora makeup line on May 12, and you don’t have to have sleeves of tats or severe eyeliner to wear the shades. The lip colors, liners, and shadows are designed to look tame or wild, per your own artistic application. [Temptalia]
• Creative Nail Design created Spa Marine Masque for feet. Because faces have all the fun. [Mischo Beauty]
Most Viewed Stories
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
Uh-Oh, Is Rob Kardashian Feuding With Kylie Jenner?
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesGive This Drama-Loving Reporter Her Own Bravo Show
The “thanks a lot, bitch” heard ’round the world.Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
You don’t have to join in their relationship this way.Maya Rudolph on Her Prince Cover Band and Mourning the Purple One
“Everybody has their heroes, and he was mine, and I took it really hard.”Queer Women Are Losing Their Havens Online
AfterEllen was an institution. Now, it’s gone.Justin Theroux Calls Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s Divorce ‘Terrible News’
The actor has answered the first of many questions about his wife’s ex-husband’s divorce.Your Birth-Control Coverage Could Get Way Better in 2018
Doctors are recommending some big changes.It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The new Netflix documentary sheds new light on a case that’s captivated the public for nearly ten years.Iran Releases Canadian-Iranian Professor Jailed for ‘Dabbling in Feminism’
Dr. Homa Hoodfar had been held at one of Iran’s most notorious prisons.Mary J. Blige Talks With, and Sings at, Hillary Clinton in Upcoming 411 Show on Apple Music
The 411 will debut on Apple Music on September 30.Gigi Hadid Wants Women to Know They Have the Right to Fight Back
She opened up about her recent assault.
On veggie squeeze packets, “zombie meetings,” and teaching herself how to become organized.Perhaps This Narcissist Lizard Will Seem Familiar
This week’s “Bermuda Square” comic strip.Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
He doubled down on his comments on Fox & Friends this morning, calling her weight “a real problem.”There’s No Excuse for Not Registering to Vote Because #OurVoteCounts
Register to vote with the Cut.Preschool Benefits Women More Than Men
A new study finds preschool is good for all kids, but particularly for girls.Uh-Oh, Is Rob Kardashian Feuding With Kylie Jenner?
Or, at least someone is trying to make it seem that way.Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Lester Holt also interrupted Hillary Clinton 15 times.Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
She eviscerated Trump.Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
“The best way forward for us as a family is to separate as a couple.”Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Preview the book Brigid Berlin: Polaroids.