• Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps claims the Stella McCartney CARE skin-care brand misleads consumers. Oh snap! She claims her products contain 100 percent organic active ingredients, but the soap company says she's frontin'. [Cosmetic News]
• Researchers have confirmed that people find symmetrical faces sexy because it may indicate disease resistance. Nothing's hotter than a raging immune system [Jezebel]
• Gillette released a $150 Fusion Chrome Collection Power Razor, complete with five blades and a flashlight. It also vibrates. Does this mean everything we thought we knew about men's shaving is wrong? Actually, we're not sure we want to know. [Style Dash]
• Kat Von D, owner of High Voltage Tattoo, launches her Sephora makeup line on May 12, and you don’t have to have sleeves of tats or severe eyeliner to wear the shades. The lip colors, liners, and shadows are designed to look tame or wild, per your own artistic application. [Temptalia]
• Creative Nail Design created Spa Marine Masque for feet. Because faces have all the fun. [Mischo Beauty]
Most Viewed Stories
Celebrities Get Angry About Airline’s Leggings Ban
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner’s New Neighbors Are Justifiably Annoyed
Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
What Is in Sean Spicer’s Teeth?
The Virgin Ignoring Texts From London
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of March 27
The Moment Khloé Asked the Cameras to Stop Filming
What Exactly Is Going On With Donald and Melania’s Body Language?
Huma Abedin Is Reportedly Giving Anthony Weiner Another Shot
The Sartorialist Just Got Engaged
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesBenedict Cumberbatch and Wife Sophie Welcome Their Second Child
Another Cumberbatch joins the bunch.I Now Pronounce You Katie and Tom
Katie and Tom finally tie the knot, but things take a dark turn for Scheana and Shay.Melania Trump’s Friend Says She and Donald Are Happy, ‘Very Happy!’
Despite rumors to the contrary.Uber’s Bad 2017 Marches on Into April
When Kamilah Taylor said she wasn’t interested in working for Uber, a recruiter told her “sexism is systemic in tech.”Don’t Miss the New York Weddings Event Tomorrow
Find everything from your perfect dress to florists and planners, with more than 100 creative wedding-service providers.The Sartorialist Just Got Engaged
To … the fashion director of the Sartorialist.The Moment Khloé Asked the Cameras to Stop Filming
In the wake of Kim’s robbery, not everything is fodder for Keeping Up With the Kardashians.What Is in Sean Spicer’s Teeth?
An investigation.Prada Has the Most Beautiful Dress Capsule Collection at Saks Right Now
It’s in celebration of their new ready-to-wear shop in the department store.Extremely Relatable Survey Says Nearly Half of U.S. Women Won’t Enter a Store Unless There’s a Sale
▶️ “Just remember, a woman is just as good as a man. Also, abortion is murder!”Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
What she has in her tour rider and why she thinks Steve Harvey was wrong.What Exactly Is Going On With Donald and Melania’s Body Language?
Remember Inauguration Day? ▶️Inside Babetown, the Queer Pop-up Dinner Party That Sells Out in Hours
“Babetown is what it looks like when something is a good idea.”A Concrete Jungle Native’s Honeymoon to the Little-Touristed Island of Dominica
A Brooklyn lifestyle blogger gives us a look at her honeymoon away from the city.Millie Bobby Brown Canceled an Appearance Due to Exhaustion
Child stardom is grueling.Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
“Even supersmart women want to feel good.”Is See-Now-Buy-Now Just a Trend, or the Future of Fashion?
Industry insiders weigh in.Other Things Aaron Sorkin Just Realized
The West Wing creator recently asked, “Are you saying that women and minorities have a more difficult time getting their stuff read than white men?”The Sculptor Bringing Back the Craft of Stone Carving
Nevine Mahmoud is an artist to watch.