• Spend some one-on-one time with Tim Quinn today at Saks Fifth Avenue. Quinn is one of the makeup artists behind Giorgio Armani’s beauty team and he's giving personal consultations today and tomorrow. He's warming up the floor for Giorgio, who will make a personal appearance on Monday, May 5. Call for an appointment. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St.; 212-940-2962; Fri (10-7), Sat (11-8).
• Izod is holding a Golf Fest! Taking place today and tomorrow, you’ll be able to experience demos from multiple gold brands like practicing on an electronic driving range, and more for a $15 entrance fee. Chelsea Piers, Pier 59, nr. 23rd St. and Hudson River; Fri (12-8), Sat (12-6).
• Swim Fiesta, Saks Fifth Avenue's party to celebrate swimwear season, will have live music, tropical refreshments, informal modeling, and special raffles throughout the day. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-940-2415); 1–5.
• Dolce & Gabbana and D&G Resort's vibrant, beautiful clothes are discounted at the sample sale, with merchandise up to 70 percent off. So stock up on cocktail dresses, men's shirts, and sexy shoes. Through 5/4. D&G Showroom, 85 Spring St., nr. Broadway; 5/2 (9–6); 5/3 (10–6); 5/4 (11–5).
• Matt Berson's shoes from the current season as well as the fall are all $50 and under. Through 5/3. 434 Greenwich St., at Vestry St. (212-941-7634); cash only; 5/2 (noon–7) and 5/3 (10–8).
• The Shoe Box, which carries footwear brands like Jimmy Choo and Dolce & Gabbana, is taking 20 percent off all purchases this weekend at their three locations. Plus, they’ll donate an additional 10 percent to a charity of your choice, raising money for cancer research, breast cancer research, diabetes research, or the Autism Society. Through 5/4. Murray Hill—537 Third Ave., nr. 36th St.; 212-937-5750; Mon-Thu, 11am-9pm; Fri, 11am-8pm; Sat, 11am-7pm; Sun, noon-7pm. Upper East Side—1349 Third Ave., at 77th St.; 212-535-9615; Mon-Sat, 10am-8pm; Sun, noon-7pm.
• The French designers behind the April, May collection are putting their designs on sale for one day only. You’ll be able to scoop up dresses for up to 80 percent off as they clear out their spring collection. 611 Broadway, St. 613B; 212-421-6485; 9-6.
• Over 2,000 pairs of men’s shoes from To Boot New York are on sale sizes 7 to 13. Dress, casual, sandals, and boots will all be there for 40 to 80 percent off (starting at $59). Cash only. Through 5/4. 603 Washington St., nr. Leroy St.; 212-627-2720; Fri (8:30-6:30), Sat (10-6), Sun (12-5).
• Uniqlo is throwing another sample sale. Expect to find $20 cashmere and more starting today. Through 5/12. 546 Broadway, nr. Spring St.; 917-237-8800; Mon-Sat, 10am-9pm; Sun, 11am-7pm.
• Yoga-inspired jewelry from Satya is up to 80 percent off; the triple-charm necklaces were $128, but are now $35. Through 5/4. 95 Christopher St., at Bleecker St. (212-243-7313); 5/2–5/4 (10–6).
• Saks Fifth Avenue is slashing prices for their online Design Sale, where you can now find 40 percent off select apparel, shoes, and handbags. Through 5/2.
• Candles (now $20), vintage-looking dresses (now $85), and breezy tops (now $40) are discounted by 60 to 80 percent at the Tocca sale. Through 5/2. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Eleventh Ave., third fl. (212-929-7122); 11–7.
• The spring and summer collections from Olga Kapustina are up to 70 percent off, where you’ll find silk and jersey dresses with the slashed prices. Through 5/2. 161 W. 22nd St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl.; Wed. and Thurs. (9–8), Fri. (9–7).
• If you like silk tops with jewel embellishments look no further. Tops and tunics from Prairie New York are marked down to wholesale prices and lower. Even jersey-silk dresses will be on sale. Through 5/2. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 406 (212-391-4700); Tues.–Fri. (11–7); cash only.
• Miss Sixty, Sixty, and Energie clothes and accessories for men, women, and kids are 60 to 75 percent off; Miss Sixty's low-rise straight-leg jeans were $239 but are now $20. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); 4/28–5/4; Mon.–Fri. (10–7); Sat. and Sun. (10–6).
• Cashmere from the Henri Bendel house label is 25 percent off. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); Through 5/4 (Mon.–Sat. (10–8); Sun. (noon–7).
• The online boutique Karmaloop features all the latest streetwear designs. And now you can get the newest designers for less money. Take 20 percent off all online purchases by typing SE12554 at checkout.
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.