• Spend some one-on-one time with Tim Quinn today at Saks Fifth Avenue. Quinn is one of the makeup artists behind Giorgio Armani’s beauty team and he's giving personal consultations today and tomorrow. He's warming up the floor for Giorgio, who will make a personal appearance on Monday, May 5. Call for an appointment. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St.; 212-940-2962; Fri (10-7), Sat (11-8).
• Izod is holding a Golf Fest! Taking place today and tomorrow, you’ll be able to experience demos from multiple gold brands like practicing on an electronic driving range, and more for a $15 entrance fee. Chelsea Piers, Pier 59, nr. 23rd St. and Hudson River; Fri (12-8), Sat (12-6).
• Swim Fiesta, Saks Fifth Avenue's party to celebrate swimwear season, will have live music, tropical refreshments, informal modeling, and special raffles throughout the day. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-940-2415); 1–5.
• Dolce & Gabbana and D&G Resort's vibrant, beautiful clothes are discounted at the sample sale, with merchandise up to 70 percent off. So stock up on cocktail dresses, men's shirts, and sexy shoes. Through 5/4. D&G Showroom, 85 Spring St., nr. Broadway; 5/2 (9–6); 5/3 (10–6); 5/4 (11–5).
• Matt Berson's shoes from the current season as well as the fall are all $50 and under. Through 5/3. 434 Greenwich St., at Vestry St. (212-941-7634); cash only; 5/2 (noon–7) and 5/3 (10–8).
• The Shoe Box, which carries footwear brands like Jimmy Choo and Dolce & Gabbana, is taking 20 percent off all purchases this weekend at their three locations. Plus, they’ll donate an additional 10 percent to a charity of your choice, raising money for cancer research, breast cancer research, diabetes research, or the Autism Society. Through 5/4. Murray Hill—537 Third Ave., nr. 36th St.; 212-937-5750; Mon-Thu, 11am-9pm; Fri, 11am-8pm; Sat, 11am-7pm; Sun, noon-7pm. Upper East Side—1349 Third Ave., at 77th St.; 212-535-9615; Mon-Sat, 10am-8pm; Sun, noon-7pm.
• The French designers behind the April, May collection are putting their designs on sale for one day only. You’ll be able to scoop up dresses for up to 80 percent off as they clear out their spring collection. 611 Broadway, St. 613B; 212-421-6485; 9-6.
• Over 2,000 pairs of men’s shoes from To Boot New York are on sale sizes 7 to 13. Dress, casual, sandals, and boots will all be there for 40 to 80 percent off (starting at $59). Cash only. Through 5/4. 603 Washington St., nr. Leroy St.; 212-627-2720; Fri (8:30-6:30), Sat (10-6), Sun (12-5).
• Uniqlo is throwing another sample sale. Expect to find $20 cashmere and more starting today. Through 5/12. 546 Broadway, nr. Spring St.; 917-237-8800; Mon-Sat, 10am-9pm; Sun, 11am-7pm.
• Yoga-inspired jewelry from Satya is up to 80 percent off; the triple-charm necklaces were $128, but are now $35. Through 5/4. 95 Christopher St., at Bleecker St. (212-243-7313); 5/2–5/4 (10–6).
• Saks Fifth Avenue is slashing prices for their online Design Sale, where you can now find 40 percent off select apparel, shoes, and handbags. Through 5/2.
• Candles (now $20), vintage-looking dresses (now $85), and breezy tops (now $40) are discounted by 60 to 80 percent at the Tocca sale. Through 5/2. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Eleventh Ave., third fl. (212-929-7122); 11–7.
• The spring and summer collections from Olga Kapustina are up to 70 percent off, where you’ll find silk and jersey dresses with the slashed prices. Through 5/2. 161 W. 22nd St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl.; Wed. and Thurs. (9–8), Fri. (9–7).
• If you like silk tops with jewel embellishments look no further. Tops and tunics from Prairie New York are marked down to wholesale prices and lower. Even jersey-silk dresses will be on sale. Through 5/2. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 406 (212-391-4700); Tues.–Fri. (11–7); cash only.
• Miss Sixty, Sixty, and Energie clothes and accessories for men, women, and kids are 60 to 75 percent off; Miss Sixty's low-rise straight-leg jeans were $239 but are now $20. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); 4/28–5/4; Mon.–Fri. (10–7); Sat. and Sun. (10–6).
• Cashmere from the Henri Bendel house label is 25 percent off. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); Through 5/4 (Mon.–Sat. (10–8); Sun. (noon–7).
• The online boutique Karmaloop features all the latest streetwear designs. And now you can get the newest designers for less money. Take 20 percent off all online purchases by typing SE12554 at checkout.
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
Clever nightstand alternatives (for small-spaces!)
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
11 Struggles Every Girl With Glasses Will Understand
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.