• The spring and summer collection at Bally is 60 percent off. Through mid-June. 628 Madison Ave., at 59th St. (212-751-9082); Mon.–Wed., Fri., Sat. (10–6:30), Thurs. (10–7), Sun. (12–5).
• Clothing and shoes at Jeffrey are 25 percent off. So far, Jonathan Saunders, Michael Kors, and Martin Grant are all marked down. 449 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-206-1272); Mon.–Wed., Fri. (10–8), Thurs. (10–9), Sat. (10–7), Sun. (12:30–6).
• Blow the New York Blow Dry Bar, a meatpacking staple, just opened up a second location in the Upper East Side, and they’re celebrating with 50-percent-off deals on blowouts (originally priced at $40, $50, and $60, depending on length and texture). Through 7/31. 843 Lexington Ave., nr. 64th St., second fl. (212-452-0246); Mon.–Fri. (8–8), Sat. (10–8), Sun. (12–6).
• For only two days, find 90 percent off bra-and-panty sets, swimsuits, camisoles, and ready-to-wear items from Araks. Through 5/23. 137 Grand St., nr. Crosby St., fifth fl. (212-982-5652); Thurs. (8:30–7:30), Fri. (9-6–30).
• The signature rectangular women’s and men’s eyewear from Alain Mikli International normally retails for $200 to $700 but is on sale for $45 to $95 at this sample sale. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Tues.–Thurs. (9–5:45), Fri. (9–5).
• Anbar Shoes is clearing out its spring and summer stock with a huge sale featuring 40-percent-off prices. Shoes from BCBG, Lulu Guinness, Betsey Johnson, and more retailed for upwards of $400 but are now $20 to $100. Through 5/24. 60 Reade St., nr. Church St. (212-227-0253); Mon.–Fri. (9–6:20), Sat. (11–5:45), Sun. (closed).
• A few indie designers are getting together for a big sample sale this weekend. Bijules jewelry, Sirhaves (babywear for mini-hipsters), Bliss Lau handbags, and clothes from Form and Wifebeader by Laura Dahl will be available at reduced prices. Through 5/25. 425 W. 13th St., at Washington St., fourth fl.; Fri.–Sun. (noon–7).
• Get your fill of brown bags at the Bloomingdale’s sale this weekend where you can find 40 percent off women’s, men’s, handbags, accessories, shoes, and more. Through 5/27.
• The half-yearly sale at Nordstrom.com starts now, featuring 40 percent off or more on men’s, women’s, shoes, and accessories.
• ShopJake.com takes 40 percent off men’s and women’s items at its annual sale, featuring designers like Alexander Wang, doo.ri, 3.1 phillip lim, Martin Margiela, Loeffler Randall, and Giuseppe Zanotti.
• Edressme.com is taking 30 percent off for Memorial Day weekend.
• The indie designer stock at BadJoan.com, like Desanka, Kate & Kass, and Marcello Toshi, is 80 percent off when you sign up for their newsletter. E-mail Joan your e-address and get the discount code when she writes back.
• Get 40 percent off your purchase of Smashbox cosmetics when you enter FFSB08 at online checkout.
Most Viewed Stories
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.