• The spring and summer collection at Bally is 60 percent off. Through mid-June. 628 Madison Ave., at 59th St. (212-751-9082); Mon.–Wed., Fri., Sat. (10–6:30), Thurs. (10–7), Sun. (12–5).
• Clothing and shoes at Jeffrey are 25 percent off. So far, Jonathan Saunders, Michael Kors, and Martin Grant are all marked down. 449 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-206-1272); Mon.–Wed., Fri. (10–8), Thurs. (10–9), Sat. (10–7), Sun. (12:30–6).
• Blow the New York Blow Dry Bar, a meatpacking staple, just opened up a second location in the Upper East Side, and they’re celebrating with 50-percent-off deals on blowouts (originally priced at $40, $50, and $60, depending on length and texture). Through 7/31. 843 Lexington Ave., nr. 64th St., second fl. (212-452-0246); Mon.–Fri. (8–8), Sat. (10–8), Sun. (12–6).
• For only two days, find 90 percent off bra-and-panty sets, swimsuits, camisoles, and ready-to-wear items from Araks. Through 5/23. 137 Grand St., nr. Crosby St., fifth fl. (212-982-5652); Thurs. (8:30–7:30), Fri. (9-6–30).
• The signature rectangular women’s and men’s eyewear from Alain Mikli International normally retails for $200 to $700 but is on sale for $45 to $95 at this sample sale. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Tues.–Thurs. (9–5:45), Fri. (9–5).
• Anbar Shoes is clearing out its spring and summer stock with a huge sale featuring 40-percent-off prices. Shoes from BCBG, Lulu Guinness, Betsey Johnson, and more retailed for upwards of $400 but are now $20 to $100. Through 5/24. 60 Reade St., nr. Church St. (212-227-0253); Mon.–Fri. (9–6:20), Sat. (11–5:45), Sun. (closed).
• A few indie designers are getting together for a big sample sale this weekend. Bijules jewelry, Sirhaves (babywear for mini-hipsters), Bliss Lau handbags, and clothes from Form and Wifebeader by Laura Dahl will be available at reduced prices. Through 5/25. 425 W. 13th St., at Washington St., fourth fl.; Fri.–Sun. (noon–7).
• Get your fill of brown bags at the Bloomingdale’s sale this weekend where you can find 40 percent off women’s, men’s, handbags, accessories, shoes, and more. Through 5/27.
• The half-yearly sale at Nordstrom.com starts now, featuring 40 percent off or more on men’s, women’s, shoes, and accessories.
• ShopJake.com takes 40 percent off men’s and women’s items at its annual sale, featuring designers like Alexander Wang, doo.ri, 3.1 phillip lim, Martin Margiela, Loeffler Randall, and Giuseppe Zanotti.
• Edressme.com is taking 30 percent off for Memorial Day weekend.
• The indie designer stock at BadJoan.com, like Desanka, Kate & Kass, and Marcello Toshi, is 80 percent off when you sign up for their newsletter. E-mail Joan your e-address and get the discount code when she writes back.
• Get 40 percent off your purchase of Smashbox cosmetics when you enter FFSB08 at online checkout.
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
The Fashion Spot
New Study Says People Think Better of You When You Wear Black
7 Asian Beauty Trends You Need To Try Now
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.