Remember the brilliant Saturday Night Live skit, set at Jeffrey, in which Will Ferrell enters on a motorized wheelchair and answers a call on a cell phone the size of a fingernail? (If not, we've posted it after the jump.) We might not have realized it then, but whoever came up with that skit was spot the hell on. Christian Dior's new Diorphone comes with that tiny cell phone! The Diorphone's companion mini-phone is slightly larger than Ferrell's at about the size of a matchbook; it's designed to clip on a bag so when you get a call you don't have to rummage around. And it gets better! When you're done with your conversation, you can powder your nose by looking in your mini-phone's built-in mirror. With features like these it's a bargain at 3,500 euros, or about $5,100. It goes on sale in Dior boutiques next month. So … what iPhone?
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Science Asks: Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life