• Head to Bergdorf Goodman if you feel like splurging on beauty products. You can get a Felix Rey bag stuffed with beauty goodies with any $200 purchase in the store or online. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., second fl. (212-753-7300); call for hours.
• Get 50 to 70 percent off Botkier handbags at the sample sale. Through 6/22. 172 Mercer St., at Houston St. (646-747-4149); Thurs. (10–7), Fri.–Sat. (10–6), Sun. (10–5).
• Need to spice up your summer? Agent Provocateur's summer sale begins on June 19 and has selected styles marked down by up to 70 percent off. Agent Provocateur, 133 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-0229); 11–7.
• Camper’s shoes and bags for men, women, and children are 10 to 35 percent off at their Soho outpost. Through 7/31. 125 Prince St., at Wooster St. (212-358-1441); Mon.–Sat., (11–8); Sun. (noon–6).
• The spring/summer collection at A.P.C. is 40 to 50 percent off. Through 6/22. 131 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9685); Mon.–Sat., (11–7); Sun. (noon–6).
• Vintage-inspired dresses and separates from the By Francine label are 30 to 50 percent off wholesale prices. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (718-522-7368); Wed.–Thurs. (10–6), Fri. (10–3).
• Castle Starr's breezy dresses and blouses are marked down by 40 to 65 percent ($160 to $280). 494 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St., third fl. (212-564-9312); Wed.–Fri. (9–9).
• Rafe’s chic bags and shoes are up to 80 percent off. They’ll donate 50 percent of the proceeds to the Shoes That Fit charity. 85 Fifth Ave., nr. 16th St., twelfth fl.; Wed.–Thurs. (10–7), Fri. (10–5).
• The “private” clearance sale at Kate Spade online isn’t so secret anymore — find bags, shoes, and accessories for up to 70 percent off. The Cabana wedge sandal is only $139 (originally $290), and the Angaaga Island Janna bag is down to $239 (originally $465).
• Fashion jewelry from W/A Studios is 60 to 80 percent off. Find freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystal, enameled pieces, and more for $5 to $75. 390 Fifth Ave., at 36th St., Ste. 410 (212-397-3599); Mon.–Fri. (10–6).
• Men’s and women’s spring collections from Generra are between 50 to 60 percent off. Dresses are down to $120 (originally $245), and a men’s cotton-blend utility blazer is $145 (originally $295). Asmar Group Showroom, 275 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl. (212-768-2868); Wed.–Fri. (9:30–7), Mon.–Fri. (9:30–7).
• The Bill Blass New York spring collection is up to 90 percent off. Tops that were $495 to $795 are down to $19 to $89, and dresses are $49 to $69 (originally $495 to $695). 207. W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-239-7272); Mon.–Fri. (10–7).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.