• The cast of Legally Blonde the Musical and Broadway star Laura Bell Bundy head over to the Union Square Dashing Diva salon today to host a Bend & Snap Competition. Prizes include tickets to the musical and free manis. 149 Third Ave., at 15th St. (212-228-9999); 46.
• Peruse the delicate jewelry from Design by Enise at her trunk show. Takashimaya, 693 Fifth Ave., at 54th St.,Main fl.; (212-350-0100); 107.
• The Akris trunk show ends today at Bergdorf Goodman. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., Fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 108.
• Meet designer Jillian Diaz as she presents her Luca Bella jewelry collection. Through 6/28. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); 108.
• The free makeovers by the John Frieda Salon end today. His staff set up shop downtown with a mobile hair salon. Frieda himself will make an appearance, and celebrity hairstylist Harry Josh (does SJP, Fergie, Ellen Pompeo) will offer tips. Through 6/26. South Street Seaport, 106.
• United Bamboo’s spring/summer 2008 collections as well as previous collections are up to 90 percent off retail. Through 6/28. 217 Centre St., nr. Grand St., Sixth fl. (212-925-3311); Thurs.Fri. (107), Sat. (127).
• Williamson Showroom is marking up to 70 percent off the designers they carry, like Nili Lotan, Rodnik, and Gilded Age. Through 6/27. 119 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-226-5507); Thurs.Fri. (8:307).
• Clothes from Trovata, James and Sunshine, and Shadow are 50 to 80 percent off at Ylli's summer sale. Through 7/31. 482 Driggs Ave., nr. 10th St, Brooklyn (718-302-3555); Mon.Sat. (11:308:30), Sun. (noon7).
• The separates and accessories from Alice Roi are 25 to 40 percent off. Through 7/3. 27 Canal St., nr. Ludlow St. (212-673-5753); Mon.Tues. (closed), Wed. (37), Thurs.Sat. (48), Sun. (26).
• Bring out your inner girlie girl at Betsey Johnson’s sample sale. Dresses are down to $87 (orig. $345) and tops are $55 (orig. $220). Through 6/26. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Broadway, Seventh fl.; Wed.Thurs. (107:30).
• The Brian Reyes and Tashkent by Cheyenne sale ends today. Through 6/26. Tashkent Studios, 939 Eighth Ave., nr. 56th St., Ste. 501; Wed.Thurs. (117).
• Elaine Turner handbags are up to 75 percent off. The Eva Sand Dollar beach bag was $150, now is $50 and python clutches that were $650 are only $195. Through 6/26. 320 Fifth Ave., at 32nd St., Ste. 1102. (212-239-8966).
• Find up to 75 percent off La Perla’s sexy collection at their sample sale. Through 6/27. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; Tues., Wed., Fri. (96), Thurs. (98).
• With this three-day sale, you’ll only have to pay $5 to $60 for clothes from Soundgirl, or pay $40 to $60 for Shoes for Lovely People. Through 6/27. 1385 Broadway, nr. 37th St., Fifth fl. (212-730-0377); Daily (106:30).
• The Asmar Group Showroom opens their doors again this week to mark down men’s and women’s spring collections from Generra between 50 to 60 percent off. Dresses are down to $120 (originally $245), and a men’s cotton-blend utility blazer is $145 (originally $295). Though 6/27. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Fifth fl. (212-768-2868); Mon.Fri. (9:307).
• Miguel Ases jewelry is 70 percent off at his annual sample sale. Here you’ll find fourteen-karat gold pieces and semiprecious stones, and, if you pay cash, receive an extra 10 percent off. Though 6/27. 150 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 601; Mon.Fri. (106).
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.