• Harriet’s Alter Ego kicks off Backyard Couture, its annual garden party and shopping series. Enjoy music from 77 Klash, HEAVy, Sweetie & Sarah White, complimentary drinks, and one-of-a-kind merchandise from Born As a Raggamuffin, National Society of Sould, and Jypsea to keep you entertained. Harriet’s Alter Ego Boutique & Art Gallery, 293 Flatbush Ave., nr. Prospect Pl., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-783-2074); 5–11.
• Mischen is getting rid of their entire spring 2008 inventory. Find custom prints, Italian and Japanese printed cottons, and more for 90 percent off retail prices. Today only. 255 W. 36th St., nr Seventh Ave., Ste. 1106 (212-827-0854); 10–6.
• Pleats Please by Issey Miyake is taking up to 40 percent off houndstooth jackets ($262) and skirts with tulle lace ($282). Through 6/29.128 Wooster St., at Prince St. (212-226-3600); Mon.–Sat. (11–7); Sun. (noon–6).
• Rafe’s chic bags and shoes are up to 80 percent off. They’ll donate 50 percent of the proceeds to the Shoes That Fit charity. 85 Fifth Ave., nr. 16th St., twelfth fl.; Wed.–Thurs. (10–7), Fri. (10–5).
• Spring and summer items from Rag & Bone are 75 percent off. 425 W. 13th St., nr. Ninth Ave., third fl.; noon–8.
• Vintage-inspired dresses and separates from the By Francine label are 30 to 50 percent off wholesale prices. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (718-522-7368); Wed.–Thurs. (10–6), Fri. (10–3).
• Castle Starr's breezy dresses and blouses are marked down by 40 to 65 percent ($160 to $280). 494 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St., third fl. (212-564-9312); Wed.–Fri. (9–9).
• The “private” clearance sale at Kate Spade online isn’t so secret anymore — find bags, shoes, and accessories for up to 70 percent off. The Cabana wedge sandal is only $139 (originally $290), and the Angaaga Island Janna bag is now $239 (originally $465).
• Fashion jewelry from W/A Studios is 60 to 80 percent off. Find freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystal, enameled pieces, and more for $5 to $75. 390 Fifth Ave., at 36th St., Ste. 410 (212-397-3599); Mon.–Fri. (10–6).
• Men’s and women’s spring collections from Generra are between 50 to 60 percent off. Dresses are down to $120 (originally $245), and a men’s cotton-blend utility blazer is $145 (originally $295). Asmar Group Showroom, 275 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl. (212-768-2868); Wed.–Fri. (9:30–7), Mon.–Fri. (9:30–7).
• The Bill Blass New York spring collection is up to 90 percent off. Tops that were $495 to $795 are down to $19 to $89, and dresses are $49 to $69 (originally $495 to $695). 207. W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-239-7272); Mon.–Fri. (10–7).
• Jill Stuart’s spring collection is 30 to 50 percent off, and all pre-spring items are 60 percent off. Cotton sundresses are $168 to $198 (originally $335 to $395), patent handbags are $98 to $275 (originally $195 to $550), and cocktail dresses are $330 to $475 (originally $695 to $950). Through 7/5. 100 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-343-2300); Mon.–Sat. (11–7); Sun. (noon–6).
• Men’s jackets, knits, and tees from Obedient Sons are 75 percent off. Through 6/22. 70 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; Sat.–Sun. (11–6).
• The Garment Room and Frock are having a vintage sale. Shop for summer and fall at this two-day bonanza. Through 6/22. 76 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; Sat.–Sun. (11–7).
• Alice + Olivia dresses are marked down 50 percent or more at their sample sale. An organza flower dress is $119 (originally $297), and a flower blouson sleeve dress is $165 (originally $330). 80 W. 40th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-840-1155); Tues.–Sat. (10–7).
• Load up on next winter's cashmeres at Christopher Fischer, where everything is $30 to $150 (normally $150 to $495). 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-9009); 6/19–6/21 (11–7).
• Get 50 to 70 percent off Botkier handbags at the sample sale. 172 Mercer St., at Houston St. (646-747-4149); Thurs. (10–7), Fri.–Sat. (10–6), Sun. (10–5).
• The spring/summer collection at A.P.C. is 40 to 50 percent off. 131 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9685); Mon.–Sat., (11–7); Sun. (noon–6).
• Bridal gowns from Manuel Mota, Elie Saab, and Melissa Sweet are marked down by 25 to 60 percent at Wedding Atelier. 103 Fifth Ave., nr. 18th St., second fl. (646-638-3263); by appointment only.
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.