• Need a touch of tweed? The Chanel trunk show starts today. Through 6/12. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St. (212-753-7300); 10–8.
• Tory Burch’s tees, totes, and dresses start at $40. Through 6/14. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); Wed. and Fri. (10–6); Thurs. (10–7); Sat. (11–5).
• Delman’s signature flats, wedges, and sandals are as low as $75 at the warehouse sale. Through 6/13. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-399-2323); 10–7.
• Earnest Sewn jeans, sweaters, and tees are $22 to $100. Through 6/14. 71 Gansevoort St., at Washington St., third fl. (212-242-3414); 8–8.
• The breezy resort and spring/summer collection from Thread Social is up to 75 percent off. Through 6/13. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 301 (212-414-8844); Wed. (5–9), Thurs. (9–9), Fri. (9–7).
• Castor & Pollux is marking up to 80 percent off designers like Acne, Filippa K, Mint, and more. Cash only. Through 6/12. 265 W. 37th St., at Eighth Ave., Ste. 703 (212-268-8774); Wed.–Thurs. (10–7).
• The casual dresses, tops, and skirts from Tibi are up to 75 percent off. Through 6/13. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-966-3773); Wed. (1–6:30), Thurs. (9:30–6:30), Fri. (9:30–5:30).
• Stop by Robert Graham for 75 percent or more off men’s and women’s knits, shorts, jackets, and more. A men’s jacket is $125 (originally $598), and a women’s blouse is $40 (originally $198) or three for $100. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-869-8001); Mon.–Wed. (9–5).
• Sparkly jewelry from the spring collection of M+J Savitt is up to 60 percent off at this two-day sample sale. Jolly Hotel, 22 E. 38th St., at Madison Ave., Raffaello Suite, mezzanine level; Tues.–Wed. (9–7).
• Classic Kicks is unloading Nike Dunks and Adidas EQTs (now $50) for up to 70 percent off. Through 6/14. 298 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-979-9514); 11–7.
• Brown leather jackets (now $956), double-breasted raincoats (now $452), and pin-striped skirt suits (now $506) are discounted at MaxMara. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Mon.–Wed. (9–6:30); Thurs. (9–5).
• The summer collection from Lauren Moffatt is marked down to $90 and up. 214 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1503 (212-465-0839); Wed.–Thurs. (8–7:30).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
All It Took for Anti-Vaxxer to Admit She Was Wrong Was Her Entire Family Getting Sick
From Our Partners
The Cool Hour
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.