• Need a touch of tweed? The Chanel trunk show starts today. Through 6/12. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St. (212-753-7300); 10–8.
• Tory Burch’s tees, totes, and dresses start at $40. Through 6/14. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); Wed. and Fri. (10–6); Thurs. (10–7); Sat. (11–5).
• Delman’s signature flats, wedges, and sandals are as low as $75 at the warehouse sale. Through 6/13. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-399-2323); 10–7.
• Earnest Sewn jeans, sweaters, and tees are $22 to $100. Through 6/14. 71 Gansevoort St., at Washington St., third fl. (212-242-3414); 8–8.
• The breezy resort and spring/summer collection from Thread Social is up to 75 percent off. Through 6/13. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 301 (212-414-8844); Wed. (5–9), Thurs. (9–9), Fri. (9–7).
• Castor & Pollux is marking up to 80 percent off designers like Acne, Filippa K, Mint, and more. Cash only. Through 6/12. 265 W. 37th St., at Eighth Ave., Ste. 703 (212-268-8774); Wed.–Thurs. (10–7).
• The casual dresses, tops, and skirts from Tibi are up to 75 percent off. Through 6/13. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-966-3773); Wed. (1–6:30), Thurs. (9:30–6:30), Fri. (9:30–5:30).
• Stop by Robert Graham for 75 percent or more off men’s and women’s knits, shorts, jackets, and more. A men’s jacket is $125 (originally $598), and a women’s blouse is $40 (originally $198) or three for $100. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-869-8001); Mon.–Wed. (9–5).
• Sparkly jewelry from the spring collection of M+J Savitt is up to 60 percent off at this two-day sample sale. Jolly Hotel, 22 E. 38th St., at Madison Ave., Raffaello Suite, mezzanine level; Tues.–Wed. (9–7).
• Classic Kicks is unloading Nike Dunks and Adidas EQTs (now $50) for up to 70 percent off. Through 6/14. 298 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-979-9514); 11–7.
• Brown leather jackets (now $956), double-breasted raincoats (now $452), and pin-striped skirt suits (now $506) are discounted at MaxMara. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Mon.–Wed. (9–6:30); Thurs. (9–5).
• The summer collection from Lauren Moffatt is marked down to $90 and up. 214 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1503 (212-465-0839); Wed.–Thurs. (8–7:30).
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
Guess What? Americans Love Planned Parenthood
From Our Partners
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
Anna Wintour Acknowledges Kim and Kanye Are Not 'Tasteful'
The 21 Sexiest Chuck Bass Moments of All Time
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?