• The annual Redken Cut-A-Thon happens today. Get a haircut and blow-dry from a Redken stylist for only $30, with proceeds going to support the City of Hope foundation. Today only. The Redken Exchange, 565 Fifth Ave., nr. 46th St., second fl. (212-984-4703); 8–4.
• The Salvatore Ferragamo store on Fifth Avenue is marking down men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, shoes, and accessories from the spring/summer collections. While supplies last. 655 Fifth Ave., at 52nd St. (212-759-3822); Mon.–Wed. and Fri.–Sat., (10–7); Thurs. (10–8); Sun. (noon–6).
• Dresses, tops, and skirts at Epaulet are up to 50 percent off starting today. Through 6/12. 231 Smith St., nr. Butler St., Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn (718-522-3800); Tues.–Sat. (noon–8), Sun. (noon–6).
• Head over to Edon Manor to find up to 40 percent off Derek Lam, Carmen Ho, Mulberry, and Ports 1961 shoes and bags. While supplies last. 391 Greenwich St., nr. Beach St. (212-431-3890); Mon.–Sat. (noon–7), Sun. (noon–6).
• When you’re in the Lower East Side, check out BBlessing’s spring and summer sale, featuring clothing, bags, and shoes from Raf Simons, Rag & Bone, and Surface to Air. While supplies last. 181 Orchard St., at Stanton St. (212-378-8005); Mon.–Fri. (1–9), Sat. and Sun. (noon–8).
• Swimwear is reduced even more at Victoria’s Secret online. Score a two-piece or sexy monokini for an extra 40 percent off already reduced prices when you type in SWIM40 at checkout. Through 6/8.
• Red-carpet designer Angel Sanchez marks 50 to 75 percent off retail. An evening dress was $3,850 but is now $875, and a bridal gown that was $5,170 is now only $1,000. 526 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., ninth fl. (212-921-9827); 10–7.
• Handbags and clutches from Jennifer Alfano are up to 75 percent off. Snag some of her exotic leather collection at wholesale prices. 257 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl., Ste. 8 (212-730-4740); 10–6.
• Organic silk and cotton dresses from Nora Caliguri’s line Larsen Gray are on sale for $85 or less. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., seventh fl.; 10–6.
• Overstock and one-of-a-kind men’s and women’s samples are up to 75 percent off at the Autumn Cashmere showroom; lightweight cashmere wraps are now $88. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 924 (212-398-2244); 9–7.
• Marie Saeki PR is shelling out their samples of Alice Ritter, Cotelac, and Petit Bateau. Cash only. 41 Great Jones St., nr. Lafayette St., second fl. (212-353-9141); 11–7.
• The diffusion lines from jewelry designer Philip Crangi, like Giles & Brother and Academie, are marked down significantly. 147 W. 29th St., nr. Sixth Ave., second fl.; noon–7.
• Get 75 percent off evening dresses, gowns, skirts, and more at the Saja sample sale. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1601; 10–5.
• Camis, boots, and dresses at the Noisette store are 30 percent off starting today. While supplies last. 46 N. 6th St., at Kent Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-5188); Mon.–Sun. (noon–7).
• The Diane Von Furstenberg sale has wrap dresses (of course) as well as tees for $40 and oversize totes for $375. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St.; Fri. (9–6); Sat. (10–3).
• Maxx New York is unloading their handbags for up to 60 percent off. 385 Fifth Ave. at 36th St., tenth fl. (212-679-3220); Fri. (10–5); Sat. (10–4).
• Lolli by Reincarnation’s leather handbags are 65 percent off, and dresses are up to 80 percent off. 85 Stanton St., nr. Orchard St. (212-529-2030); Thurs.–Sat. (1–9), Sun. (1–6).
• Men’s and women’s apparel and footwear from Fred Perry and Komodo are heavily marked down for this sample sale. Cash only. 547 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., third fl. (212-736-3030); Fri. (10–7), Sat., Sun. (noon–6).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.