• Lord & Taylor hosts a Father’s Day silent auction today to benefit Art Start, an organization to help children and teens engage in creative projects. Expect to find an Andy Roddick signed Lacoste cap plus a Lacoste Duffle bag, two tickets to the U.S. Open plus three polos for men and kids each, any five items from the Soho Ben Sherman store, and plenty more. Shoppers will also get a 20 percent off coupon for the men’s store. Lord & Taylor, 424 Fifth Ave., at 39th St., men’s store, tenth fl.; 5–8.
• The great selection of vintage and consignment apparel and accessories from Bis Designer Resale are going on sale, with items from Pucci, Ralph Lauren, Hermès, Manolo Blahnik, and more for 50 to 90 percent off. A Chanel pant set retails for $2,200 but is selling for $250, and a Jil Sander sport jacket is down to just $200 from $1,200. Through 6/15. 1134 Madison Ave., nr. 84th St., second fl. (212.396.2760); Thurs. (10–7), Fri.–Sat. (10–6), Sun. (12–5).
• Rogan and Loomstate are having a sample sale. Merchandise is up to 75 percent off. 91 Franklin St., nr. Broadway, ground fl. (646-827-7554); Thurs.–Sat.(11–7); Sun. (noon–6).
• Classic Kicks is unloading Nike Dunks and Adidas EQTs (now $50) for up to 70 percent off. 298 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-979-9514); 11–7.
• Clothes and accessories from Sari Gueron, Martin Grant, and Derek Lam are 50 to 70 percent off at Edit. Through 6/20. 1368 Lexington Ave., nr. 91st St. (212-876-1368); 10:30–6:30.
• Find Mara Hoffman’s spring/summer collection up to 85 percent off, including swimwear and shoes. Through 6/15. 70 Greene St., nr. Broome St. (212-505-3020); Thurs.–Fri. (10–7), Sat. (11–7), Sun. (noon–6).
• A slew of Chanel, Blumarine, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, and more are marked down by 75 percent. Cocktail dresses are $750 (originally $5,000), and tops are $300 (originally $1,600). Through 6/13. Regency Hotel, 540 Park Ave., at 61st St., penthouse (917-940-9934); Thurs.–Fri. (10–7).
• Brown leather jackets (now $956), double-breasted raincoats (now $452), and pin-striped skirt suits (now $506) are discounted at MaxMara. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 9–5.
• Need a touch of tweed? The Chanel trunk show ends today. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St. (212-753-7300); 10–8.
• Castor & Pollux is marking up to 80 percent off designers like Acne, Filippa K, Mint, and more. Cash only. Through 6/12. 265 W. 37th St., at Eighth Ave., Ste. 703 (212-268-8774); Wed.–Thurs. (10–7).
• The summer collection from Lauren Moffatt is marked down to $90 and up. 214 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1503 (212-465-0839); Wed.–Thurs. (8–7:30).
• Beaded gowns (now $161), high-waisted denim pants (now $66), and safari-print wrap dresses are up to 75 percent off at Tibi. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-966-3773); Thurs. (9:30–6:30); Fri. (9:30–5:30).
• Eugenia Kim's funky hair accessories, hats, and belts for both sexes are reduced by 50 to 70 percent; the Muffy Equestrian Cap is now $85. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 502 (212-674-1345); Tues.–Fri. (10–7).
• Delman’s signature flats, wedges, and sandals are as low as $75 at the warehouse sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-399-2323); 10–7.
• The breezy resort and spring/summer collection from Thread Social is up to 75 percent off. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 301 (212-414-8844); Thurs. (9–9), Fri. (9–7).
• The Chaudry, Alara, and Fusun showrooms are banding together to put all their womenswear samples from twelve contemporary collections on sale. 214 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-840-0600); Mon.–Fri. (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.