• Today's the last day to catch Dior's trunk show at Bergdorf Goodman. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., second fl. (212-753-7300); 10–8.
• Stop by Takashimaya’s main floor today to check out the Yeohlee trunk show. 6/17. 693 Fifth Ave., at 54th St., main fl. (212-350-05770; 4–7.
• The dresses from Alice + Olivia are marked down 50 percent or more at their sample sale. An organza flower dress is $119 (originally $297), and a flower blouson sleeve dress is $165 (originally $330). Through 6/21. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-840-1155); Tues.–Sat. (10–7).
• Past collections from Kai Kuhne are marked down to sample-sale prices. Through 6/18. 218 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl.; Tues.–Wed. (2–7).
• Shoshanna’s flirty tops, dresses, and swimwear are up to 75 percent off. Dresses are $150 (originally $350), bikinis are $65 (originally $165), and tops are $100 (originally $250). Through 6/18. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 422; (212-719-3601); Tues.–Wed. (10–6:30).
• Find the women’s clothes from AKA, Tocca, and Lewis Cho marked down. Through 6/19. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Tues. (10–7), Wed. (10–6), Thurs. (10–7).
• Anbar’s collection of designer shoes is up to 80 percent off at their clearance sale. Shoes like Lulu Guinness and BCBG are down to $15 to $66. Through 6/28. 60 Reade St., nr. Broadway; (212-227-0253); Mon.–Fri. (9–6:20), Sat. (11–5:45), Sun. (closed).
• Jewelry from Echo of the Dreamer is up to 90 percent off. Brooches are $20 to $140 (originally $220 to $580), and bracelets are $60 to $215 (originally $280 to $900). Through 6/21. 242 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourteenth fl. (212-594-8022); Tues.–Fri. (10–6), Sat. (11–4).
• Men’s and women’s spring collections from Generra are between 50 to 60 percent off. Dresses are down to $120 (orig. $245) and a men’s cotton blend utility blazer is $145 (orig. $295). Asmar Group Showroom, 275 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl. (212-768-2868); Wed.–Fri. (9:30–7), Mon.–Fri. (9:30-7).
• Don't head to the midtown store — Feraud is unloading womenswear at the Soiffer Haskin showroom for up to 80 percent off. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Sun.–Thurs. (9–6:30).
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.