• To celebrate tomorrow's premiere of Shear Genius, the cast from season two of the hairstyling reality show will give free blowouts in the middle of Times Square. Get a free Nexxus gift bag for your troubles, too. Military Island, Times Square, Seventh Ave. nr. 43rd St.; noon.
• The Akris trunk show starts at Bergdorf Goodman. Through 6/26. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 108.
• Kiehl’s kicks off its book exchange today to promote healthy skin care. Score some new beach reads — just drop off your books and exchange them for others, while learning about healthy skin care. Click here for a list of locations.
• Find up to 75 percent off La Perla’s sexy lingerie at its sample sale. Through 6/27. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; Tues., Wed., Fri. (96), Thurs. (98).
• All spring items from Daryl K and Kerrigan are 35 percent off at their Bond Street store and online. A silk drawstring-waist jacket was $500 but is now $325. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (126).
• The Brian Reyes and Tashkent by Cheyenne starts Wednesday. Through 6/26. Tashkent Studios, 939 Eighth Ave., nr. 56th St., Ste. 501; Wed.Thurs. (117).
• Alexander Wang is having a spring sample sale! Expect loads of cool black dresses and loose denim. Through 6/26. 628 Broadway, at Walker St.; Wed. (37); Thurs. (107).
• Elaine Turner handbags are up to 75 percent off. The Eva Sand Dollar beach bag was $150 but is now $50, and python clutches that were $650 are only $195. Through 6/26. 320 Fifth Ave., at 32nd St., Ste. 1102. (212-239-8966).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
This Lipstick Was Designed by a Woman Who Can See 100 Million Colors
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.