• Beauty experts Ted Gibson and Mally Roncal will host a panel to divulge tips and field any questions. Reservations are required, and the fee is $50. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St., third fl. (212-247-1100); 6–9.
• Vampy stilettos and chic flats are 30 percent off at both Jimmy Choo stores. Through 7/20. 716 Madison Ave., nr. 63rd St. (212-759-7078), and 645 Fifth Ave., nr. 51st St. (212-593-0800); Mon.–Sat. (10–6); Thurs. (10–7); Sun. (12–5).
• Rafe’s chic bags and shoes are up to 80 percent off. Better yet, they’ll donate 50 percent of the proceeds to the Shoes That Fit charity. Through 6/20. 85 Fifth Ave., nr. 16th St., twelfth fl.; Wed.–Thurs. (10–7), Fri. (10–5).
• The spring collection of Rag & Bone’s denim, dresses, and shirts are marked down. Today only. 425 W. 13th St, nr. Ninth Ave., third fl.; Wed. (noon–8).
• Men’s and women’s spring collections from Generra are between 50 to 60 percent off. Dresses are down to $120 (originally $245) and a men’s cotton-blend utility blazer is $145 (originally $295). Asmar Group Showroom, 275 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl. (212-768-2868); Wed.–Fri. (9:30–7), Mon.–Fri. (9:30–7).
• The “private” clearance sale at Kate Spade online isn’t so secret anymore — find bags, shoes, and accessories for up to 70 percent off. The Cabana wedge sandal is only $139 (originally $290), and the Angaaga Island Janna bag is down to $239 (originally $465).
• Vintage-inspired dresses and separates from the By Francine label are 30 to 50 percent off wholesale prices. Through 6/20. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (718-522-7368); Wed.–Thurs. (10–6), Fri. (10–3).
• Don't head to the midtown store — Feraud is unloading womenswear at the Soiffer Haskin showroom for up to 80 percent off. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Sun.–Thurs. (9–6:30).
• Past collections from Kai Kuhne are marked down to sample-sale prices. Through 6/18. 218 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl.; Tues.–Wed. (2–7).
• Shoshanna’s flirty tops, dresses, and swimwear are up to 75 percent off. Dresses are $150 (originally $350), bikinis are $65 (originally $165), and tops are $100 (originally $250). Through 6/18. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 422 (212-719-3601); Tues.–Wed. (10–6:30).
• Monica Botkier may have gone to Target for a cheaper diffusion line, but now you can score the originals for 50 to 70 percent off at the sample sale. Through 6/22. 172 Mercer St., at Houston St. (646-747-4149); Thurs. (10–7), Fri.–Sat. (10–6), Sun. (10–5).
• Need to spice up your summer? Agent Provocateur's summer sale begins on June 19 and has selected styles marked down by up to 70 percent off. Agent Provocateur, 133 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-0229); 11–7.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.