• Meet John Kressaty, 3LAB chemist and skin-care authority, at his first appearance at Barneys. Call to set up your private skin consultation. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-833-2010); Wed. (112).
• Get a free makeover today and tomorrow, as John Frieda Salon sets up shop downtown with a mobile hair salon. Frieda himself will make an appearance both days, and celebrity hairstylist Harry Josh (to Sarah Jessica Parker and Fergie) will offer tips. Through 6/26. South Street Seaport, 106.
• Alexander Wang is having a spring sample sale with loads of cool black dresses and loose denim. Through 6/26. 386 Broadway, at Walker St.; Wed. (37); Thurs.(107).
• Bring out your inner girlie girl on Betsey Johnson’s sample sale. Dresses are down to $87 (orig. $345), and tops are $55 (orig.$220). Through 6/26. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W, 44th St., nr. Broadway, Seventh fl.; Wed.Thurs. (107:30).
• The Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center Thrift Shop got in a special shipment of Chanel blouses, dresses, jackets, skirts, and pants for you to scoop up today only. 1440 Third Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-535-1250); Wed. (105).
• Sandals, heels, and more, from Hollywould’s cruise collection, are up to 80 percent off. Through 6/30. 198 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-219-1905); Thurs.Sat. (11:307); Sun. (noon5).
• Society for Rational Dress, Diabless, Vivienne Westwood, and Morphine Generation are all 20 to 75 percent off at the Woodley & Bunny sale. 490 Driggs Ave., nr. N. 9th St. (718-218-6449); Daily (noon8).
• With this three-day sale, you’ll only have to pay $5 to $60 for clothes from Soundgirl, or pay $40 to $60 for Shoes for Lovely People. Through 6/27. 1385 Broadway, nr. 37th St., Fifth fl. (212-730-0377); Daily (106:30).
• The Brian Reyes and Tashkent by Cheyenne sale starts today. Through 6/26. Tashkent Studios, 939 Eighth Ave., nr. 56th St., Ste. 501; Wed.Thurs. (117).
• Elaine Turner handbags are up to 75 percent off. The Eva Sand Dollar beach bag that was $150 now is $50, and python clutches that were $650 are only $195. Through 6/26. 320 Fifth Ave., at 32nd St., Ste. 1102. (212-239-8966).
• United Bamboo’s spring/summer 2008 collections, as well as previous collections, are up to 90 percent off retail. Through 6/28. 217 Centre St., nr. Grand St., Sixth fl. (212-925-3311); Thurs.Fri. (107), Sat. (127).
• The Akris trunk show ends tomorrow at Bergdorf Goodman. Through 6/26. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., Fourth fl. (212-753-7300); (108).
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
Attention: Meghan Markle Has Now Met Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of January 16
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.