• Meet designer Jillian Diaz as she personally presents her Luca Bella jewelry collection. Alanna Richman, designer of the Alanna Bess line, will also be at Henri Bendel. Through 6/28. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); 108.
• Mint Jodi Arnold dresses and tops from the spring/summer collection are up to 75 percent off. Through 6/29. 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-997-0270); Fri. (107), Sat. (106), Sun. (noon5).
• The vintage-inspired apparel and home furnishings on sale at Urban Outfitters online outpost are an extra 20 percent off. No special code needed at checkout, the discount will be automatically applied. Through 6/30 at midnight.
• Dresses, tops, shorts, swimwear, and shoes are up to 80 percent off from lines like Staerk, Fluxus, Ya Ya Aflalo, and the Smooth Company at Openhouse Gallery. Through 6/29. 201 Mulberry St., nr. Kenmare St.; daily (noon8).
• Williamson Showroom is marking up to 70 percent off the designers they carry, like Nili Lotan, Rodnik, and Gilded Age. Through 6/27. 119 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-226-5507); Thurs. Fri. (8:307).
• Find up to 75 percent off La Perla’s sexy collection at their sample sale. Through 6/27. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; Tues., Wed., Fri. (96), Thurs. (98).
• With this three-day sale ending today, you’ll have to pay only $5 to $60 for clothes from Soundgirl, or pay $40 to $60 for Shoes for Lovely People. Through 6/27. 1385 Broadway, nr. 37th St., fifth fl. (212-730-0377); daily (106:30).
• Miguel Ases jewelry is 70 percent off at his annual sample sale. Here you’ll find fourteen-karat gold pieces and semiprecious stones, and if you pay cash, receive an extra 10 percent off. Though 6/27. 150 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 601; Mon.Fri. (106).
• The Asmar Group Showroom opens its doors again this week to mark down men’s and women’s spring collections from Generra between 50 to 60 percent off. Dresses are down to $120 (originally $245), and a men’s cotton-blend utility blazer is $145 (originally $295). Though 6/27. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl. (212-768-2868); Mon.Fri. (9:307).
• It's Flip-flop Day at Old Navy this Saturday. Get any pair for only $1. Click here for the locations.
• Temperley London is knocking off 60 percent on their spring and cruise collections. Through 7/1. 453 Broome St., nr. Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); 117.
• United Bamboo’s spring/summer 2008 collections as well as previous collections are up to 90 percent off retail. Through 6/28. 217 Centre St., nr. Grand St., sixth fl. (212-925-3311); Thurs.Fri. (107), Sat. (127).
• Anbar’s collection of designer shoes is up to 80 percent off at their clearance sale. Shoes like Lulu Guinness and BCBG are down to $15 to $66. Through 6/28. 60 Reade St., nr. Broadway; (212-227-0253); Mon.–Fri. (9–6:20), Sat. (11–5:45), Sun. (closed).
• Redbag's weeklong sale, featuring up to 85 percent off accessories and apparel from Nicole Farhi, Prada, Ted Baker, and more, ends today. Though 6/28. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-719-0001); Mon.Fri. (9:307:30), Sat. (106), Sun. (closed).
• Get up to 70 percent off Alexander Wang's tops, blazers, dresses, and cut-off denim shorts. Through 6/28. 386 Broadway nr. Walker White St., third floor. (212-532-3103). 107.
• Pleats Please by Issey Miyake is taking up to 40 percent off houndstooth jackets ($262) and skirts with tulle lace ($282). Through 6/29. 128 Wooster St., at Prince St. (212-226-3600); Mon.Sat. (117); Sun. (noon6).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.