• Roberto Cavalli might sell his company, and if he does, he's not going anywhere. He says, "Roberto Cavalli is me. I have built it all my life. It's like my big baby and I'm its big daddy." [WWD]
• Ooh, ooh! The next theme for the Costume Institute's exhibit will probably have something to do with the concept of the muse in fashion. [WWD]
• Sean Avery is expected to attend the CFDA Awards tonight. You know, like most fashion-magazine interns do. [WWD]
• Pringle of Scotland has a new CEO. Mary-Adair Macaire, ex–marketing director of Chanel, will take the reins from Douglas Fang September 1. [British Vogue]
• Tommy Hilfiger will marry Dee Ocleppo on August 8 in Mustique, an exclusive private island in the West Indies. So spying on that one won't be so easy. [NYDN]
• Eli Tahari will launch a line of costume jewelry inspired by The Other Boleyn Girl. Don't expect Claire's price points, though — pieces will cost around $400. [WWD]
• Bergdorf Goodman set aside 1,600 square feet of space for its in-store Tom Ford shop, the largest of its kind in Bergdorf history. [WWD]
• We hope you're not totally over it yet because we still have Sex and the City news to report: Michael Patrick King wanted to shoot at the real Vogue offices for the movie so Anna Wintour had to approve the script. Also, the whole wedding-dress montage was really styled by Vogue. Sarah Jessica Parker said having André Leon Talley on set, "was like having the Godfather come to dinner." She's telling us. [Fashion Week Daily]
• Cosabella's Sex and the City–inspired lingerie collection was so popular it sold out in advance at Bloomingdale's. [WWD]
• Sarah Jessica Parker's Dior sandals in the Sex and the City movie came from Woodbury Commons in Westchester. [NYP]
• Fergie performed at the MTV Video Music Awards in Japan wearing a bra under a blazer. It sounds like a bad choice, and it was. [NYDN]
Most Viewed Stories
The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Uber Execs Went to an Escort-Karaoke Bar in Seoul: HR Complaint
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
Nike’s Air Max Day Is a Great Excuse to Buy Cool, Rare Sneakers
Five Skin-Care and Makeup Products I Used Till the Very Last Drop
Am I Finally Done With White Guys?
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
Latest News from The CutJennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Enjoy Working Out Together Across the Country
This time, they hit the gym in Los Angeles.Uber Execs Went to an Escort-Karaoke Bar in Seoul: HR Complaint
The hits just keep on coming.Kylie Jenner Has a Blush Named ‘Barely Legal,’ and People Are Mad About It
It’s getting folks “Hot and Bothered.”Hugh Grant Recreates His Famous Love Actually Dance Sequence With a Little Help From Drake
He’s still Prime Minister!University of Texas Releases Rape Survey Results
15% of students at UT Austin have been raped.Watch Lady Gaga Surprise and Delight Everyone on RuPaul’s Drag Race
“That’s a damn good Lady Gaga impersonator.”Newlyweds Amanda Seyfried and Thomas Sadoski Welcome a Baby Girl
They eloped last weekend.Hibernating Animals Wake Up to Post-Trump World
“The first thing honeybees do is take flight and defecate all over the place.”Who Will Stop the Sparkly Tyranny of Unicorn Makeup?
The abomination of magical makeup is finally addressed.Looking for Love in Seven Different Cities
Jada Yuan tells Sex Lives about her Tinder tour of America.
It’s on March 26.See Clever Fashion Puns by an Instagram Artist
Angelica Hicks pokes fun at Karl Lagerfeld, Versace in her new book Tongue in Chic.RIP, Gchat
Google is officially forcing all users to switch to Hangouts. Rest easy, Gchat.What Is John Mayer Even Talking About?
He wants you to know he’s all good “anatomically and chemically.”Is Vitamin E Actually Good for My Skin?
Experts explain how vitamin E works.Five Skin-Care and Makeup Products I Used Till the Very Last Drop
Auf wiedersehen, my favorite bronzer.See 10 Years of Drake’s Coziest Looks From Timbs to Tom Ford
From ill-fitting jeans to polished suits.Laura Dern’s Mom Is Mad That She Was Mean to Reese Witherspoon on TV
Our new favorite celebrity-BFF duo.Amber Heard Says If Every Gay Hollywood Actor Came Out Tomorrow, ‘This Would Be a Nonissue in a Month’
“I stand here now amongst many of my romantic leading lady peers who are out and fluid. I’m one of many now, and I’m working.”The Ultimate Goop Guide to Lovemaking
Step two: Drink nothing but raw milk for a week.