Justin Timberlake’s New Givenchy Fragrance Ads Debut
Also Josh Hartnett’s Armani fragrance commercial is out, get the scoop on Esteban Cortazar’s line for M.A.C, and Ashanti’s updo isn't our favorite.
• Images from Justin Timberlake’s campaign for Givenchy's Play men’s fragrance are out! Looks like he's got that whole pensive model thing down pat. [Just Jared]
• Josh Hartnett's commercial for Armani's Diamonds fragrance for men is out. He appears shirtless for a hot second so, yeah — we're sold. [Now Smell This]
• Kenzo’s adding five new scents to its travel collection. Each will retail for $29 and is small enough to carry on airplanes. [Beauty Addict]
• Details emerged today about the M.A.C collaboration with Emanuel Ungaro designer Esteban Cortazar. The fourteen-piece collection was inspired by his feminine fall collection and will include lighter textures for the lipsticks, glosses, shadows, liners, blush, and mascara. [WWD]
• Ashanti wore a retro cinnamon-bun hairstyle to the BET Awards. We're not really digging how it's all on one side of her head. [Bella Sugar]