Just because it's been a few weeks since someone's rented out entire hotels in tropical climes to show a resort collection (ahem, Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel), that doesn't mean designers aren't showing them and we're not adding new slideshows of the collections as if to save our lives. Here are a few of the latest:
• Marc Jacobs showed tapered pants, hearts, and satin wrap dresses.
• Michael Kors showed swimsuits, tie-dye, and some very big gold jewelry.
• Proenza Schouler had jumpsuits and comfy satin pajama-esque ensembles.
• Chris Benz's collections was full of bright colors, a few florals, and a tweed short suit we would totally wear.
• Donna Karan's collection is almost entirely pink, black, and cream.
• Bottega Venetta showed a lot of navy and bright blue and a few dresses Charlotte York would be all over.
• Burberry's resort collection isn't tropical, but it's damn chic.
• Peter Som stuck to blues, yellows, and beiges for his dress-heavy collection.
• Helmut Lang showed chic long tanks and skinny pants and inoffensively short shorts.
• Carolina Herrera's collection incorporated stripes, polka dots, and bohemian prints.
Click here for more resort collection slideshows.