We know the economy is rough right now, but these are worth saving up for, or perhaps something to finally blow that stimulus check on. Unless, of course, you'd rather save your clams for a Proenza Schouler handbag. (Yes, handbags! It's too much, really.) Designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez promise to launch a bag collection soon, but details haven't been revealed.
Well, not just us technically, even though we are pretty darn special. The Proenza boys have inked a deal with Vicini SpA to produce and distribute footwear. Founded by shoe designer Giuseppe Zanotti and his wife, Cinzia, Vicini already makes footwear for Zanotti, Roberto Cavalli, and Balmain. Proenza currently makes shoes in a small factory for runway shows and very limited distribution, but with the new deal they'll be able to sell the goods in department stores and exclusive boutiques worldwide. The first collection under the new deal of ballet slippers, loafers, lace-up sandals, and heels ought to land in stores this resort season. The average price of a pair is $685, but they'll range from $300 to $3,000.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like