• The funky hats, belts, and hair accessories from Eugenia Kim are 50 to 70 percent off. The Max fedora that was $270 is now $110, and the Muffy equestrian cap that was $179 is only $85. Through 6/13. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 502 (212-674-1345); Tues.–Fri. (10–7).
• The 100% Kids sample sale offers 40 to 50 percent off kids' clothes from Lili Gaufrette, Flowers by Zoe,Splendid, IKKS, Les Tout Petits, Lemon, and more with sizes from infant to preteen for girls and boys. Through 6/11. 207 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (516-524-4416); Tues.–Wed. (10–6).
• Sparkly jewelry from the spring collection of M+J Savitt is up to 60 percent off at this two-day sample sale. Through 6/11. Jolly Hotel, 22 E. 38th St., at Madison Ave., Raffaello Suite, mezzanine level; Tues.–Wed. (9–7).
• The Chaudry, Alara, and Fusun showrooms are banding together to put all their womenswear samples from twelve contemporary collections on sale. Through 6/13. 214 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-840-0600); Mon.–Fri. (10–6).
• Delman’s signature flats, wedges, and sandals are as low as $75 at the warehouse sale. Through 6/13. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-399-2323); 10–7.
• Earnest Sewn jeans, sweaters, and tees are $22 to $100. Through 6/14. 71 Gansevoort St., at Washington St., third fl. (212-242-3414); 8–8.
• Tory Burch’s tees, totes, and dresses are from $40. Through 6/14. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); Wed. and Fri. (10–6); Thurs. (10–7); Sat. (11–5).
• Stop by Robert Graham for 75 percent off or more men’s and women’s knits, shorts, jackets, and more. A men’s jacket is $125 (originally $598), and a women’s blouse is $40 (originally $198) or three for $100. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-869-8001); Mon.–Wed. (9–5).
Most Viewed Stories
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Here Are the 5 Most Random Anecdotes From Tiffany Trump’s New York Times Profile
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.