• Red-carpet designer Angel Sanchez is offering his collection at prices reduced from 50 to 75 percent off retail. An evening dress was $3,850 but is now $875, and a bridal gown that was $5,170 is now only $1,000. Through 6/6. 526 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., ninth fl. (212-921-9827); Thurs., Fri. (10–7).
• Lolli by Reincarnation’s leather handbags are 65 percent off, and dresses are up to 80 percent off. Through 6/8. 85 Stanton St., nr. Orchard St.; 212-529-2030; Thurs.–Sat. (1–9), Sun. (1–6).
• Men’s hot spot Odin is offering 30 percent off almost everything in stock, including pieces from Rag & Bone, Commes des Garçons, and more. Through mid-summer. Check out their three locations and hours here.
• Another men’s spot, Alter, features 20 to 40 percent off all clothing and accessories. You’ll find Cheap Monday, Takel, Kitchen Orange, and more at this sale. 109 Franklin St., at Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-784-8818); Tues.–Fri. (1–9), Sat. (noon–9), Sun. (noon–8).
• The streetwear duds from Triple 5 Soul are being sold with major discounts. Word says all gear will go for $15 to $70. Through 6/15. 33 W. 17th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Mon.–Fri. (10–8), Sat.–Sun. (11–8).
• Men’s and women’s apparel and footwear from Fred Perry and Komodo are heavily marked down for this sample sale. Cash only. Through 6/8. 547 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., third fl. (212-736-3030); Thurs., Fri. (10–7), Sat., Sun. (noon–6).
• Marie Saeki PR is shelling out their samples of Alice Ritter, Cotelac, and Petit Bateau. Cash only. Through 6/6. 41 Great Jones St., nr. Lafayette St., second fl. (212-353-9141); 11–7.
• The diffusion lines from jewelry designer Philip Crangi like Giles & Brother and Academie are marked down significantly. Through 6/6. 147 W. 29th St., nr. Sixth Ave., second fl.; Thurs.–Fri. (noon–7).
• Get 75 percent off evening dresses, gowns, skirts, and more at the Saja sample sale. Through 6/6. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1601; Thurs. (10–6), Fri. (10–5).
• Rebecca Taylor’s girlie frocks are reduced by up to 60 percent; beaded dresses were $380 but are now $150. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (1–8); Wed. and Thurs. (10–8).
• Find 50 to 70 percent off the vintage-inspired feminine dresses and tops at the Secrets of Charm sample sale. A dress that was $350 is only $150. 95 Horatio St., at Washington St., No. 706 (646-414-0052); Tues.–Thurs. (10–6).
• The Theory womenswear sale has blazers, dresses, and knits at 50 to 75 percent off. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); 10–7.
• Find 50 to 75 percent off three designers at this combined sample sale featuring jewelry from Page Sargisson, shoes from 80/20, and clothes from Body. 315 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Studio 1405 (212-629-7092); Wed.–Thurs. (11–7).
• Cadeau has deals on non-frumpy maternitywear like chic twill coats (now $150) and silk tunics (now $90). 254 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-994-1801); Wed.–Thurs. (10–7).
• Handbags and clutches from Jennifer Alfano are up to 75 percent off. Snag some of her exotic leather collection at wholesale prices. 257 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl., Ste. 8 (212-730-4740); Thurs.–Fri. (10–6).
• Organic silk and cotton dresses from Nora Caliguri’s line Larsen Gray are on sale for $85 or less. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., seventh fl.; Wed.–Fri. (10–6).
• Overstock and one-of-a-kind men’s and women’s samples are up to 75 percent off at the Autumn Cashmere showroom; lightweight cashmere wraps are now $88.231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 924 (212-398-2244); Tues.–Fri. (9–7).
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
From Our Partners
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
Fabulous Find of the Week: Forever 21 Trench Coat
This 30-Day Squat Challenge Will Transform Your Body
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.