• Handcrafted jewelry, scarves, and clutches from SURevolution are up to 70 percent off today only. 197 Grand St., nr. Mott St., Ste. 6S; 10–7.
• Beaded gowns (now $161), high-waisted denim pants (now $66), and safari-print wrap dresses are up to 75 percent off at Tibi. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-966-3773); 9:30–5:30.
• Eugenia Kim's funky hair accessories, hats, and belts for both sexes are reduced by 50 to 70 percent; the Muffy Equestrian Cap is now $85. 347 W. 36th St. , nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 502 (212-674-1345); 10–7.
• Delman’s signature flats, wedges, and sandals are as low as $75 at the warehouse sale. Through 6/13. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St. , nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-399-2323); 10–7.
• The breezy resort and spring/summer collection from Thread Social is up to 75 percent off. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 301 (212-414-8844); 9–7.
• The Chaudry, Alara, and Fusun showrooms are banding together to put all their womenswear samples from twelve contemporary collections on sale. 214 W. 39th St. , nr. Seventh Ave. (212-840-0600); 10–6.
• A slew of Chanel, Blumarine, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, and more is getting marked down by 75 percent. Cocktail dresses are $750 (originally $5,000), and tops are $300 (originally $1,600). Regency Hotel, 540 Park Ave., at 61st St., penthouse; 917-940-9934; 10–7.
• The lingerie, accessories, and sexual accoutrements from Myla’s spring/summer collection are up to 60 percent off. A skirted knicker is $62 (was $125), a padded balconnet bra is $95 (was $190), and a plunge bra is $115 (was $230). Through 8/1. Myla, 20 E. 69th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; (212-570-1590); Mon.–Sat. (10–6); Sun. (noon–5).
• Earnest Sewn jeans, sweaters, and tees are $22 to $100. 71 Gansevoort St., at Washington St., third fl. (212-242-3414); 8–8.
• Tory Burch’s tees, totes, and dresses start at $40. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); Wed. and Fri. (10–6); Thurs. (10–7); Sat. (11–5).
• Take a break from shopping and enjoy a mini-massage and facial courtesy of Menscience. Barneys Co-Op, 236 W. 18th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-716-8860); 1–6.
• Feraud’s spring and summer collection are up to 80 percent off. Find a yellow cocktail dress for $175 (was $875) or a yellow leather jacket for $365 (was $1,825). Through 6/17. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Sun.–Tues. (9–6:30).
• The great selection of vintage and consignment apparel and accessories from Bis Designer Resale are going on sale, with items from Pucci, Ralph Lauren, Hermès, Manolos, and more for 50 to 90 percent off. A Chanel pant set retails for $2,200 but is selling for $250, and a Jil Sander sport jacket is down to just $200 from $1,200. 1134 Madison Ave., nr. 84th St., second fl. (212-396-2760); Thurs. (10–7), Fri.–Sat. (10–6), Sun. (12–5).
• Rogan and Loomstate are having a sample sale. Merchandise is up to 75 percent off. 91 Franklin St., nr. Broadway, ground fl. (646-827-7554); Thurs.–Sat. (11–7); Sun. (noon–6).
• Find Mara Hoffman’s spring/summer collection up to 85 percent off, including swimwear and shoes. 70 Greene St., nr. Broome St. (212-505-3020); Thurs.–Fri. (10–7), Sat. (11–7), Sun. (noon–6).
• The streetwear duds from Triple 5 Soul are majorly discounted. Word is all gear will go for $15 to $70. 33 W. 17th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Mon.–Fri. (10–8), Sat.–Sun. (11–8).
Most Viewed Stories
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
Thousands of Women Are Descending Upon Washington, D.C., for the Women’s March
Everyone Is Handling This Week Differently
The Complicated, Controversial, Historic, Inspiring Women’s March
Tiffany & Co. Unveils New Collaboration With NYPD: Branded Barricades by Trump Tower
Michelle Obama’s Face Perfectly Sums Up How You’re Feeling Today
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.