• Phillip Bloch, a stylist who has worked with Halle Berry and Jennifer Lopez, is hosting an eBay auction for charity: water. Along with his own clothes and accessories, Bloch will also be selling personal items from Beyoncé Knowles and Fran Drescher. Through 7/8. eBay.com; user name is phillipblochcharityauction.
• The gray racer-back tank Scarlett Johansson designed for the third annual "VH1 Rock Honors" is now available for preorder on Intermix’s Website for $65.
• The vintage-inspired apparel and home furnishings already on sale at Urban Outfitters online outpost are an extra 20 percent off. No special code needed at checkout: The discount will be automatically applied. Through 6/30 at midnight.
• Sandals, heels, and more from Hollywould’s cruise collection are up to 80 percent off. Through 6/30. 198 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-219-1905); Thurs.Sat. (11:307); Sun. (noon5).
• Check out Opening Ceremony’s sale for up to 75 percent off their stock of Hussein Chalayan, Proenza Schouler, Wayne, and more. Through 6/30. 35 Howard St., nr. Broadway (212-219-2688); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7).
• After fifteen years in business, Stardust Antiques & Jewelry is shutting down and unloading select items for up to 50 percent off. Through 6/30. 38 Gramercy Park, nr. 21st St. (212-677-2590); Mon.Fri. (noon7); Sat. (noon6).
• DEX New York, a new makeup and hair salon and photography studio, is offering complimentary partial highlights (up to two colors) with their top colorists. Through 6/30. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-643-3188); Tues. (116); Wed.Fri. (117); Sat. (106).
• Eberjey's summer camis, briefs, baby dolls, and bathing suits are 50 to 75 percent off. A chemise is $25 (originally $70), swimsuits are $40 (originally $120), and thongs are 3 for $25 (originally $18 each). Through 7/2. 183 Madison Ave., at 34th St., Ste. 610 (212-696-5393); Tues. (97), Wed. (95).
• Temperley London is knocking off 60 percent on their spring and cruise collections. Through 7/1. 453 Broome St., nr. Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); 117.
Most Viewed Stories
The President of the United States Had a Big Day of Playing With Trucks
GOP Senator Apologizes After Mocking Breast-Cancer Screening Coverage
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
52 Percent of Men Say They Haven’t Personally Benefited From Women Having Access to Birth Control
The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
Amy Schumer’s Boyfriend Ben Hanisch Has a Trick for Shooing Away Unwanted Photographers
Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
Kate Middleton Opens Up About Her Struggles With Motherhood
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.