• Bill Blass’ spring collection is up to 90 percent off. Tops that were $495 to $795 are down to $19 to $89, and dresses are $49 to $69 (originally $495 to $695). Through 6/20. 207. W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-239-7272); Mon.–Fri. (10–7).
• At Bergdorf Goodman, Dior's trunk show starts today. Through 6/17. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., second fl. (212-753-7300); 10–8.
• Don't head to the midtown store — Feraud is unloading womenswear at the Soiffer Haskin showroom for up to 80 percent off. Through 6/18. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Sun.–Wed. (9–6:30).
• Bridal gowns from Manuel Mota, Elie Saab, and Melissa Sweet are marked down by 25 to 60 percent at Wedding Atelier. Through 6/22. 103 Fifth Ave., nr. 18th St., second fl. (646-638-3263); by appointment only.
• Fashion jewelry from W/A Studios is 60 to 80 percent off. Find freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystal, enameled pieces, and more for $5 to $75. Through 6/20. 390 Fifth Ave., at 36th St., Ste. 410 (212-397-3599); Mon.–Fri. (10–6).
• Shoshanna’s flirty tops, dresses, and swimwear are up to 75 percent off. Dresses are $150 (originally $350), bikinis are $65 (originally $165), and tops are $100 (originally $250). Through 6/18. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 422 (212-719-3601); Tues.–Wed. (10–6:30).
• Dresses by Alice + Olivia are marked down 50 percent or more at their sample sale. An organza flower dress is $119 (originally $297), and a flower blouson sleeve dress is $165 (originally $330). Through 6/21. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-840-1155); Tues.–Sat. (10–7).
• Stop by Takashimaya’s main floor to check out the one-day-only Yeohlee trunk show. 693 Fifth Ave., at 54th St., main fl. (212-350-0577); 4–7.
• Jewelry from Echo of the Dreamer is up to 90 percent of. Brooches are $20 to $140 (originally $220 to $580), and bracelets are $60 to $215 (originally $280 to $900). Though 6/21. 242 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourteenth fl. (212-594-8022); Tues.–Fri. (10–6), Sat. (11–4).
Most Viewed Stories
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Amy Schumer Went All Out for the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.