• Diane Von Furstenberg is marking up to 75 percent off apparel. Wrap dresses are $175, tees are $40, and oversize totes are $375. Through 6/7. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St.; Tues. (9–6); Wed. (10–8); Thurs. (10–7); Fri. (9–6); Sat. (10–3).
• The resort and spring 2008 collections from 3.1 phillip lim are up to 30 percent at his Soho store while supplies last. 115 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (212-334-1160); Mon.–Sat. (11–7); Sun. (noon–6).
• Rebecca Taylor’s girlie frocks are reduced by up to 60 percent; beaded dresses were $380 but are now $150. Through 6/5. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (1–8); Wed. and Thurs. (10–8).
• Find 50 to 70 percent off the vintage-inspired feminine dresses and tops at the Secrets of Charm sample sale. A dress that was $350 is only $150. Through 6/5. 95 Horatio St., at Washington St., No. 706 (646-414-0052); Tues.–Thurs. (10–6).
• Also, for today only, Dunlin handbags are 40 to 65 percent off at the Secrets of Charm sale. Cash only. Through 6/3. 95 Horatio St., at Washington St., No. 706 (646-414-0052); 10–6.
• Overstock and one-of-a-kind men’s and women’s samples are up to 75 percent off at the Autumn Cashmere showroom; lightweight cashmere wraps are now $88. Through 6/6. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 924 (212-398-2244); Tues.–Fri. (9–7).
• The spring and resort collections at TSE are 40 to 60 percent off retail prices until stock runs out. 120 Wooster St., nr. Prince St. (212-925-2520); Mon—Sat (11–7); Sun. (noon–6).
• Luxury sleepwear and lingerie from Natori are on sale starting today. 102 Madison Ave., nr. 29th St., third Fl.; Mon.–Fri. (10–4).
• Find 50 to 75 percent off three designers at this combined sample sale featuring jewelry from Page Sargisson, shoes from 80/20, and clothes from Body. Through 6/5. 315 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Studio 1405 (212-629-7092); Wed.–Thurs. (11–7).
• Scoop up your favorite designers from 40 to 70 percent off at the Scoop sale starting this Wednesday. Check out all the city’s locations here.
• Handbags and clutches from Jennifer Alfano are up to 75 percent off. Snag some of her exotic leather collection at wholesale prices through Friday. Through 6/6. 257 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl., Ste. 8 (212-730-4740); Wed. (9–7), Thurs.–Fri. (10–6).
• The maternity clothing from Cadeau Maternity is more than 50 percent off at this two-day sample sale. Through 6/5. 254 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-994-1801); Wed.–Thurs. (10–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.